Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 159 - Resurrection

Dex-chan lover
That was some speed-running strats.

The "barrier" techniques Kazuya learned on this trip will go a long way to help him fight "Kanaka".

But there is one thing I hope to happen... I want the other exorcist to learn those techniques, I know they were already trying to learn the Spiritual Sense Kazuya learned during the book amasogi, but he is a shit teacher so things weren't progressing XD, but I want them to catch up on these tecs, if not... the power dynamics of their organization will become unbalanced and the story could start to feel boring when only the MC evolves (i really like when Sunao and Kotetsu became able to use ascension), I like when the world around the characters grow along them too.

I understand why Kazuya is the one that has to kill "Kanaka", but others could help the process, and after they defeat, a new overall level of power would have been achieved.
The techniques are pretty cool, but what stuck out to me was the mindset he adopted.
"Let go of excess frustrations and just have fun"

Dex-chan lover
The techniques are pretty cool, but what stuck out to me was the mindset he adopted.
"Let go of excess frustrations and just have fun"
Oh yeah, that is a key part of this arc, I would even say that even if he didn't acquire the barrier techniques just having that mental lock dispelled was already a massive positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Wait, NEXT manga?

Did I miss an announcement?
No whatever he does next unless it’s already announced or whatever I don’t know I just think the author has crazy potential cause look at these fight scenes, Kirihas ability! MC’s current badass personality(unless it’s got to do with sex)

Dex-chan lover
I agree. I do like the fan service but I have become desentisied to see 24/7 their boobs and ass hanging out and doing everything but actual sex. I love Kiriha and the obi abilities, just embarrassing to recommend this as a shonen as it is
Exactly agree with all you said! The reason I said that is cause they do everything but sex and author has to do that before this ends, cause next manga he does should not have any of that stuff just light ecchi or non at all and work towards a proper big shounen manga! He should try it

Dex-chan lover
No whatever he does next unless it’s already announced or whatever I don’t know I just think the author has crazy potential cause look at these fight scenes, Kirihas ability! MC’s current badass personality(unless it’s got to do with sex)
I would not be surprised if the author goes even more into hentai territory for his potential next work.

Dude is clearly yearning for it here in Tsugumomo, going as far as drawing alternate hentai versions of this story on his Pixiv.

I can only imagine the editor vs author battles that happen in their drawing studio.

Dex-chan lover
QCsoDPRl_o.png

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOO ARC OVER!
time to reread & see if binge reading makes it flo better

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how the series keeps trying to make you sympathize with Kanaka. Like, if I wanted to feel bad for an abusive mother I would call my Mom.
It's been a while since I read the manga but I don't remember her abusing Kazuya?

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer it if he knocked the guy out in one punch but this was cool, too.

Thank you for the release. Great actions scenes as always.
Hope to see Sunao now again, miss her in the story : (

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was fast, but I'm glad this arc already ended. I enjoyed it tho. Now let's see how this goes. Also, at this point, the obi can do anything haha

Users who are viewing this thread