Tsugumomo

@BigSas

Hamada stopped doing any extra details in the stream, which is where the cleaner gets the art to do the edits. However, he's taken to posting his own uncensored edits on his Pixiv account; unfortunately, those come long after the volume release, so any lewd edits will come along much later.

Best case: He gets a license deal to release an uncensored edition outside of Japan. (Unlikely, but a guy can dream.)

Dex-chan lover
this manga started as 70% story,20% humor and 10% ecchi.
now its pretty much 80% ecchi, 15% humor and 5% story...

Can someone explain the sexual violence tag before I read this?

Would appreciate it if you can try to keep it as spoiler free as possible, thank you. I'm not that good with handling NTR :D

@ItchyLongThing

The quickest non-spoiler way to say it: In some in-story arcs that take place in imaginary settings, things might happen since they don't really happen.

No NTR, but there is an arc that involves enslavement. Caveat lector.

Takes a month per chapter and nows he's taking a month break between chapter 156 and 157. Said he'll be back 3/26. So see you all next month I guess

Seeing as this is a comedy, I highly doubt that they're going to give a few chapters of background to Azami and her relationship with Kazuya but then say "there's no way to fix her so she just has to die along with his mom who's technically dead." I mean yes it's got a good story, but it's never been heavy stuff that you gotta take a few hours to think about

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Why is tagged seinen? This is very clearly pure shounen. If smut was all it took for a series to be tagged seinen, then to love ru darkness would be considered seinen, but its not.

@Samadhi_Overdrive

I'd say in this case Hamada is part of an audience that's fond of familiar shounen story elements, but is looking for action and ecchi on a more adult path than, say, To LOVE-Ru, but not so unrelenting as Attack on Titan or Berserk, so that's the story he's telling. The early chapters are more in line with the typical shounen type of developments, but once the machinations of the Mayoiga crew start to show, the story starts to change, and Kazuya starts to change with it.

The elements of the whole story are hinted at in the very first chapter, and by the time Kazuya arrives at Tsuzura we know most of the important stuff, and Kazuya knows what he needs to do. Everything since then is geared to getting him ready, with enough excuses for ecchi to keep Hamada motivated through endless wrist-breaking hours of drawing.

Supporter
I adore this series! I’ve already purchased past volumes, thank you for keeping the tl’s going!!

Double-page supporter
Can you PLEASE get rid of the fucking "lewd edit" bullshit? At least put them in their own page. Nobody wants to read the same garbage twice so a neck beard Virgin can get off on a single drawn line of difference per chapter

Just a reminder that there's no chapter in Monthly Action for February; next chapter comes out in Japan on March 25th.

@calmbreez

No romance as such; it's complicated, and we're just starting to get a good look at how complicated it is. Lots of bits and pieces that have been dropped into the story since chapter 1 are starting to come together. Chapter 128 brings out into the open a few relationship-connected things that will be increasingly important from that point forward.

Anyone else seeing death flags for needle girl? The whole, willing to accept whatever punishment comes my way, giving her everything to bring back Kukuri, and the recent development at the end of the most recent chapter? Got a feeling someone isn't coming back with them.

Users who are viewing this thread