Tsugumomo

Can human and tsukumogami both married? I just wanna this manga end up with kazuya and kiriha married and them have a kids.

Double-page supporter
The 8.4+ rating on a manga with some seriously pervasive loli imagery should clue you in as to how exceptionally well written and drawn this manga is. It’s so good even that vocal minority that downvoted this shit out of this for loli art got drowned out by us fans.

It’s a damn shame this will never be mainstream, I’d argue it rivals the Demon Slayer series in world building and character design.

Dex-chan lover
Well... this manga really put a NTR scene in ch.165.
Im not even surprised anymore, kinda was going this way since the rumours of the author being a cuck were confirmed years ago but it still reads and feels trashy. Remembering this seeing as a anime back then when i still visited school and continued reading the manga since the story was good enough and the ecchi was the main seeling point.

But with this NTR garbage now added its nothing more then pointless hentai. Im glad I stopped buying the mangas years ago and waited. Kuddos on the folks who priate and translate it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread