Tsugumomo

Can human and tsukumogami both married? I just wanna this manga end up with kazuya and kiriha married and them have a kids.

Dex-chan lover
The 8.4+ rating on a manga with some seriously pervasive loli imagery should clue you in as to how exceptionally well written and drawn this manga is. It’s so good even that vocal minority that downvoted this shit out of this for loli art got drowned out by us fans.

It’s a damn shame this will never be mainstream, I’d argue it rivals the Demon Slayer series in world building and character design.

Dex-chan lover
Well... this manga really put a NTR scene in ch.165.
Im not even surprised anymore, kinda was going this way since the rumours of the author being a cuck were confirmed years ago but it still reads and feels trashy. Remembering this seeing as a anime back then when i still visited school and continued reading the manga since the story was good enough and the ecchi was the main seeling point.

But with this NTR garbage now added its nothing more then pointless hentai. Im glad I stopped buying the mangas years ago and waited. Kuddos on the folks who priate and translate it for us.

Well... this manga really put a NTR scene in ch.165.
Im not even surprised anymore, kinda was going this way since the rumours of the author being a cuck were confirmed years ago but it still reads and feels trashy. Remembering this seeing as a anime back then when i still visited school and continued reading the manga since the story was good enough and the ecchi was the main seeling point.

But with this NTR garbage now added its nothing more then pointless hentai. Im glad I stopped buying the mangas years ago and waited. Kuddos on the folks who priate and translate it for us.
god forbid a girl has a harem

Dex-chan lover
god forbid a girl has a harem
The last time I checked this is not a reverse-Harem manga, but that has nothing to do with my post does it ? Kinda odd to eve say that since there is not even a single thing what can be related to that, only that in a "Harem" manga we got NTR scenes, which obviously are not good for the genre.

Can human and tsukumogami both married? I just wanna this manga end up with kazuya and kiriha married and them have a kids.
Married? Kiriha isn't a documented citizen and is older than any human, so they'd have to fake up some paperwork for her. Kukuri and Kyōka would likely put up a fight, though.

If they went full-on harem ending (which is honestly the only ending that would make sense for this manga), he'd probably marry Sunao officially.
That's assuming chapter 165 isn't a sign the author is going to have her fall in love with her own tsugumomo. If I was writing this manga, that's the direction I would go. It would involve standing up to her mother, which would show how much she's grown as a character.

Regarding kids, Oriobana is half tsugumomo. She said it's rare, though.

Users who are viewing this thread