Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Moonstruck

Dex-chan lover
I'm not religious but lowkey I'd get some Holy boxers, but idk how blasphemous that'd be

Dex-chan lover
no but probably because of the chapter referencing that movie with the title too
I just noticed this scanlator also uploads a Spanish translation, maybe it was just a typesetting mistake. Reading it in Spanish is a bit more comfortable too, I think I'll read that translation from now on.

Double-page supporter
I just noticed this scanlator also uploads a Spanish translation, maybe it was just a typesetting mistake. Reading it in Spanish is a bit more comfortable too, I think I'll read that translation from now on.
Where is the typesetting mistake i can't find it sorry.
But yeah im translating it both in Spanish and English from Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Praise be the holy underwear, to keep your important bits always sanctified.

This series never fails to surprise me with the absurd shit it pulls off. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Finally, we may see a little more of Chikage's past, I reread to remember things, and I am curious to know who is the blind exorcist that saved her, and the spirit that killed her parents seemed to have a surprising level of intelligence, maybe their deaths weren't accidental.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the typesetting mistake i can't find it sorry.
But yeah im translating it both in Spanish and English from Japanese.
Page 7, second panel. The question has a "¿". It also happens on the first page, second panel.

Some more suggestions if you are interested.

First page, second panel:
"what happens what's the matter Shrimp Boy" is missing a comma before Shrimp Boy, the Spanish translation has it.
Page 3, third panel:
"And they will keep being connected" is a bit weird. From the Japanese raw I would translate to "We believe they are connected to the group we are looking for", "and it is very likely that they will continue to come in contact with Shrimp Boy", "basically...". The wording on the second bubble can be improved even further, maybe someone has a better suggestion?

And in Spanish: "creemos que están conectados al grupo que estamos buscando", "y es muy probable que sigan teniendo contacto con Chico gamba", "es decir...".

Even though I can understand Spanish, I'm not used to it, so my wording might not be natural. It is just a suggestion.

Page 14, first panel:
I believe "have a seat" is more correct.
Page 17:
"you would have some information about it". Here I think the character is not referring to Chikage, but to herself, so it would be "I would have some information about it". To make it a bit more natural, "If it was a notable incident, I should have some information about it.", but this is only a nitpick and I believe it may be not the best translation possible.
On the next panel:
"do you have some registers about, something that happened 8 years ago?". Here the comma is not needed. The Spanish version also has it and it is not needed. Instead of "registers", "records" might be more appropriate.

I could point out a few more things to make it match the Spanish version quality, but at this point I'm just being annoying, the chapter is perfectly readable already.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

I really hope the scans catch up with the raws. The raws are like more than five volumes ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I really hope the scans catch up with the raws. The raws are like more than five volumes ahead.
Wow. Thanks for the info, I did not know this. I always figured it was just a monthly manga. lol

Users who are viewing this thread