Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Collateral

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations... Holy crap, so not having enough of that smoke didnt mean that he was going to die, it just meant that he would lose control of his sanity again and revert into what he was before his master saved him.

Thanks for the translation ! Been waiting for him to go berserk, didn't think it'd be linked to his "meter". This is cool.

Dex-chan lover
The references at the credit page are always interesting to read. Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Lmao this nue chick just broke the 'container'. She gon get the full course now

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a spicy finish.

For a moment I thought that cigarette to the eye made an illusion or something, but nah it's just gonna take a miracle for our guy to regain his humanity. I guess his partner uses his juicebox for him once these bad guys die?

Double-page supporter
Damn he looks so badass and thanks for translating this good manga!!

Dex-chan lover
@Arumintium Akira and the head phones girl infiltrated that restricted area to observe the weird phenomena. Akira hopes it will lead to clues regarding the location of his MIA master while the head phones girl thinks it will let them know where the person that bombed Akira's apartment is. Upon arriving in the location they found out the geography in there frequently... changes/moves around and they encountered artificial monsters then these two hit men ambush them.

I don't think Akira is aware this is what would happen if he runs out of smoke or "dies". He just knows that his powers or at least his ability to recharge quickly and regen seem to be directly linked to how much he can take in or imbibe. He seemed truly concerned that Nue would be able to kill him and that he would likely only have a low chance of being able to beat her. I enjoyed Nue juking his calculation/prediction.

Hey it's me, dark immortal here, just to say that my brother is gonna appear?

Users who are viewing this thread