Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Hardcore

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best fight scenes in a manga I've ever seen

Geshundeit is a man of culture and man of movie culture

He took a badass movie fight sequence and drew it out

Wow wow wow amazing! i have never seen this before! Thank you for bring us this manga

Damn, that first person perspective hand-to-hand combat looks really cool. I wish I could see more, but Akira only ever uses guns and knives in earlier chapters

@Grimson-Gurdian like a lot of systems it depends on the practitioner (and having a guy with super reflexes certainly helps). It's not be-all-end-all but it helps in general. If krav maga is what gets someone train striking, takedowns, and the muscle memory to execute quickly, all the better.

DUDE.. the FIRST PERSON POV IS SICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK... the author's goddamn awesome

Niceeee. and is krav maga really that op??excluding the run of the mill krav maga dojos.
Mixed martial arts scenes and ultimate fighting championship are making fun of krav maga mac dojo because they have officially 0 successful figthers like 99.999999% traditional martial arts that are so "deadly"

Dex-chan lover
"Aight, let's go home" is a flag for

I'm the only one making it out alive here.

@Grimson-Gurdian
Honestly, any Martial Arts when done by a great practitioner, a good student and purposefully to use for unarmed killing will have a great output, most of the times, it's just a set of memorized movements.. like playing cards and knowing what to use against the opponent, it isn't really "OP" per se if battling someone with even the smallest advantage such as ranged or sharp weaponry.. and would be on par with just about anyone that also has trained reflexes. Armed martial arts are more practical in a sense that you really wouldn't be fighting anyone unarmed, and even if you did, it'll be sports or drunken brawls.

Users who are viewing this thread