Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Faust

Dex-chan lover
There's also a Blade movie reference, Guardians of Galaxy Movie, and Mission Impossible reference.

evil laugh begins

ps: I just binged read this all the way and it's one hell of a ride and I am enjoying it!

Thanks for the treat!

Dex-chan lover
This is why I love this manga. The author throws a lot of movie trivia in each chapter and I really love it.

Fed-Kun's army
this is some next level shounen shit kinda give me chainsawman vibe

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift
Aye. It's a damne shame I don't get most of what the chapter title reference. It'd be cool to guess what the chapter is about from the title alone.

Fed-Kun's army
Faust!!!
Yep, i read it. The story about Dr. Faust who gave his soul to lucifer for 23 years or something.
Well, i read the stroy in my college days.

@Norafin It's good at manipulation. Since it can read a person perfectly, it knows how to present itself in order to compel the victims to accept its contract terms. As you could feel, it works wonders 😂

Other references are on page 15 when he says, "I think we could make for a great team like Ethan and Benji." That's Ethan Hunt and Benji Dunn from Mission Impossible movies. And on page 16, when he puts on the shades and says, "Well, that took a while..." that's a reference to Horatio Caine from CSI Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread