Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - The Texas chainsaw massacre

Dex-chan lover
I think they got easy for not getting the saw correct, but anyway... time for some rich hunting.

I want everyone in that hellhole dead, but I am not worried... I know Akira and co will make this a show.

Dex-chan lover
Niiiiice, now get rid of all those freaks and the censoring.
I hope Akira gets a badass chapter just like the girl before.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Me first, thanks all of you guys for reading this.
Thanks for the translation.

Just a little technical thing though on the radio chatter. Though technically holding the same meaning, radio response makes use of "affirmative", not "positive".

I guess the raws came censored? Redrawer required?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation. Wrong usage of chainsaw deserves to die :finnawoke::finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
What's the logic behind censoring nipples in a manga that has naked women being brutally tortured for entertainment?

How come that's where the line is drawn? nonsense

Dex-chan lover
Whatss with the stupid censorship?
Thannks for the chapter, but thats really dumb and annoying as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
They probably got the scans from another place this time
The thing is we are using the raw from the oficial magazine it comes from, the thing is the free version has the censor but if you buy the volume it doesnt have the censor. We use the free version to translate it because we don't have to wait for the full volume to be released and buy it. So i probably cleaned the free version with the censor by mistale, but it will be corrected for the next chapters and when i have some extra time i'll redo this chapters so they don't have censor.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is we are using the raw from the oficial magazine it comes from, the thing is the free version has the censor but if you buy the volume it doesnt have the censor. We use the free version to translate it because we don't have to wait for the full volume to be released and buy it. So i probably cleaned the free version with the censor by mistale, but it will be corrected for the next chapters and when i have some extra time i'll redo this chapters so they don't have censor.
kingly response

Users who are viewing this thread