Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - Comando

Dex-chan lover
Good sequence of chapters here, series continues to deliver. The movie theme is definitely fun, though in this case "say hello to my little friend" could have worked there too... ;). Though in all seriousness I'd be pretty surprised if we don't get a Scarface chapter eventually.

I do like the intelligent use of powers or not, like author keeping in mind that smoke has limited quantity and shouldn't be expended casually on mooks. Though looks like an opponent they may actually need it against is up next.

Double-page supporter
Good sequence of chapters here, series continues to deliver. The movie theme is definitely fun, though in this case "say hello to my little friend" could have worked there too... ;). Though in all seriousness I'd be pretty surprised if we don't get a Scarface chapter eventually.

I do like the intelligent use of powers or not, like author keeping in mind that smoke has limited quantity and shouldn't be expended casually on mooks. Though looks like an opponent they may actually need it against is up next.
If you remember he said it in the flight when he went to Japan. I also remembered that in the first chapter he is watching comando too.
Edit: They even say the line of "i like you, thats why ill kill you last" in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Pages 1-5 are just needlessly cool. I thought he was climbing up into the ceiling at first, which is impressive with one arm, but the reverse ambush decided that wasn't enough.

If they could fit even 20% of this manga into a live adaptation it would be the first one I ever actually wanted to watch.

Dex-chan lover
I love the unashamed love and reference the author puts about movies in this story.

I still need to see everyone in this shithole dead in the most gruesome way possible.

is gesunheit still work on this manga?
Chinese scanlation is up to Ch. 165, latest update was a couple days ago and there're upcoming chapters i believe.

Edit: Japanese raw up to chapter 195, latest update November 11th.

Last edited:
Chinese scanlation is up to Ch. 165, latest update was a couple days ago and there're upcoming chapters i believe.

Edit: Japanese raw up to chapter 195, latest update November 11th.
Hello, where can we find those chapters 😗?

Users who are viewing this thread