Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー

This manga oozes charm and is actually really interesting. The MC’s playful personality really makes it stand out from the edge trash out there

Pretty solid action. Gore heavy.
First few chapters are action and power-system focused so we dont get too much depth from the characters except for the MC and a little bit of the main girl's past.
Combat and power system seems to resemble a mix of Jujutsu Kaisen (monsters/ghouls sprouting out in the real world, spiritual/cursed energy and cursed weapons/relics) and Chainsaw Man (demons, possession of bodies, organizations locked in struggles of power for these demons).
Not too much humor, nothing close to Chainsaw Man tier laugh out loud humor.
MC is likeable, main girl not much (kuudere vibe and all)
8/10 so far.

Aggregator gang
It feels like I'm reading JoJo but instead of music/band references, it's movie/film references

FINALLY GOD DAMNIT!

Holy shit is it rare to see an actual cool manga these days.

MC is amazing. Not a fucking pathetic beta, actually likeable and grounded.

The girl is nice, too. A bit cold but not too much, she's actually pretty cool. Not entirely useless, either. She's actually great.

The story and world building are pretty damn catchy. Humour is there, as long as you get the references.

Yup. This one climbed up to being one of my favourites pretty damn fast.

Iod

The only downside of this manga is that there is few chapters right now

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW this artsyle was familiar.
He goes by a different pen name for drawing eromanga related stuff and most of his work is as surreal as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread