Tsuiho Yusha no Yugana Seikatsu ~Jiyu ni Nattara Ore Dake no Saiai Tenshi no te ni Haitta!~

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing he's gonna buy the hag and she's gonna turn into a young girl. I've presented my hypothesis and eagerly await the results.

Thank you for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
After reading the synopsis and the tags, seems like I've found paradise. Instant Bookmark.

10169245_311943515628488_5836977733614385919_n.jpg

Aggregator gang
Who chooses what is on the popular titles this shit is so garbage, and Ive seen other ones they promote that are also garbage but damn this shit is so generic and just straight ass.

Dex-chan lover
yet another manga glorifying prostitution and sex slavery
shits just sad
in 14 years we went from love interests that fall out of the sky or stalk you because you're attractive/ talented (but she uwu kawaii)
to straight purchasing harlots and sometimes slapping a tragic backstory on both the master and the slave to divert the reader's attention from the obvious dynamics at play
what happened
why are we here
i'd take the old days back

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to the days of hiring a maid, nowadays every hero seems to promote slavery. I'm a fan of pretty much every single type of romance, but master x slave romance is definitely NOT in my top ten favorites. Or even my top 50.

Dex-chan lover
I really have no idea why so much manga has such a weird obsession with slavery. I usually like reading the trope of 'hero member kicked out so they do their own thing'. But I am not even reading the first chapter of this slop.

Dex-chan lover
Reading these comments gives me a feeling like having someone faithful to you to care for you and be cared for in return is something bad.

Like it's bad when someone good, kind and in some ways capable "rescues" someone as good and king from the slavery, which existed since prehistoric times and exists nowadays, just often in more subtle, indirect ways.

Like it's such an easy thing to find someone truly dependable to be there for you even on your rock bottom, like there is no epidemic of loneliness in the "western" world (Japan included), like levels of infidelity, promiscuity and divorces aren't going through the roof.

Otherwise, I'd probably understand these people. But this trope isn't so widespread for nothing. And it will only get more popular in near future, alongside with android wives, isekais to the world with traditional village-like values, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, all the hallmarks of the isekai/fantasy genre! Big tits, slavery, unredeemable and downright comically evil villains.. 🚮

Aggregator gang
There are many out there like this, this one however is the wish dot com version. It has one sole redeeming feature: boobas.

The story is uninspired, the plot is copy pasted, the character design is forgettable and the art is pretty bad - so we should have a steady stream of chapters for the next five years.

Dex-chan lover
There's a somewhat unique feeling you get when you walk into what should be a familiar room, but it's been completely destroyed by an anxious or distressed pet. Some of the damage should seemingly be impossible, and the scope of mess is so bewildering that your mind doesn't even have room for the anger or despair you might think should feel. As you start to be able to process whole thoughts again, one of the first is "What the hell am I supposed to do with the disaster in front me?"

Anyway, I'm curious about the first chapter of this manga. I was about to read it, but all of a sudden I'm in the comments for it. Also, I think I was crying blood recently... is that something that can happen without noticing?

Man i love stories like this!

Isekai should be about fulfilling our deepest dreams and desired, and the one every single person have is abolishing woman's rights.

When i see woman's rights get taken away i just get a ragging boner. Unlike you weebs who jack off to boobs and tits, i jack off to the concepts of money and power.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you, translater, for translating.

Your kind work put aside, the first chapter made me want to belch blood, from it being very bad on every single aspect of a manga.
I am afraid of reading the light novel, if there is any, and I will not inflict this upon myself.

Dex-chan lover
I really have no idea why so much manga has such a weird obsession with slavery. I usually like reading the trope of 'hero member kicked out so they do their own thing'. But I am not even reading the first chapter of this slop.
Speed Grapher in 2004 said that JP already has rampant slavery underground, like what happened to the main villain Suigintou. Didn't know slavery is now a commercial industry in Japan just because they are a dying country ( negative birth rate due to condoms and abortion and especially artificial inflation ).

isekai content needs to be outlawed at this point, this shit has surpassed brain rot and become brain liquification
Adding [slavery] tag is the solution

Users who are viewing this thread