I know no one will read this but LETS GOOOOO TIAA IS BAACCK!!!! LET FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
boltstelsot Double-page supporter Joined Oct 15, 2025 Messages 89 Apr 16, 2026 #361 I know no one will read this but LETS GOOOOO TIAA IS BAACCK!!!! LET FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
nyaasar Group Leader Joined Dec 6, 2019 Messages 3,001 May 14, 2026 #362 Happy ending. ❌ Happy beginning. ✅ Ok. So it took 17 chapters for completing a world. We probably will get 1700-ish in total if the story consistent with these numbers. Last edited: May 14, 2026
Happy ending. ❌ Happy beginning. ✅ Ok. So it took 17 chapters for completing a world. We probably will get 1700-ish in total if the story consistent with these numbers.
Yukisuna Double-page supporter Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 766 Jul 16, 2026 #363 Damn it, it's so peak.
Nemo2342 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 28, 2019 Messages 4,680 Jul 16, 2026 #364 boltstelsot said: I know no one will read this but LETS GOOOOO TIAA IS BAACCK!!!! LET FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Click to expand... I always check the last page of comments for this chapter whenever I get the urge to do another loop
boltstelsot said: I know no one will read this but LETS GOOOOO TIAA IS BAACCK!!!! LET FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Click to expand... I always check the last page of comments for this chapter whenever I get the urge to do another loop
D DankWeeb Active member Joined Jan 13, 2025 Messages 291 Sep 8, 2026 #365 LETSSSS FUCKINF GOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TIA IS BACK, IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!! THE TEARS OF JOY ARE HERE!!!!