Tsuihou Sareta Saikyou Seijo wa, Machi de Slow Life wo Okuritai!

Supporter
Feels a lot like E-Rank Healer, except with the mind control reversed and instead of a beefcake ML it is a twink with a lizard.

wow apparently this manga is pretty unpopular lmaoo
dropped from 6.99 to 6.84
keep rating it a solid 1 and maybe we’ll hit 6.69

edit: to clarify, chapter 1 was mtl but from chapter 2 onwards I’ll be collabing with the manga detective agency for raws, tl and pr from their side

oh yeah this is an isekai because that's a buzz word these days right? We had a whole page dedicated to it!

@pluckinglightfromastarlesssky

Apparently it went back up to 6.9(nice) rating

Kinda understand the low rating now, story feels empty... maybe tasteless... characters feels stiff but its still chapter 3, might get some improvements

Supporter
I see why it has less than a 7... its like all the faces look the same after a while.

Dex-chan lover
well there isnt a 1 thing interesting and it lacks too much
everything is plain and shallow and all we have is just forgotten childhood promise
rating nearing 7 only has 1 explanation : author opened bunch of accounts to rate 10-9
its a solid 2

I’m guessing I’ll be dead before all the Japanese manga I have bookmarked are completed 😣 readers are left hanging for months or years.

The tropes might subvert our expectations later, but honestly I quit midway through chapter 2, I felt a bit dead inside at that point.

Its Meh very Meh. Its really boring but I think that has more to do with there only being 3 chapters so ill come.back in a couple years and see if it gets any better

i will forever hate characters that toss aside someone they’ve know forever and SHOULD understand well for some new person. like bro...what made you act that way after 5 years

Double-page supporter
Otome Game Template without the Otome Game and usually the Protagonist as the Game's Villainess. Basically Isekai Antagonist kicks Tensei Protagonist out of Hero Party, So She Gets To Live A Free Life!

Double-page supporter
I feel like I've read this description 10 times before. If you're going to hop on the kicked out of party/slow life trend at least make it a little bit interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread