Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
As a career rogue and other classes that go stabby stabby, high defense don't mean a damn thing when you have high crit and ignore defense skills.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wow...we get a peek at what our Jester capable of, and she's easily one-shooting everyone here.

Also, her costume is so cute today. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
The people in this world probably haven't figured out the best ways of minmaxing

Though this is just for PvM, I wonder how good he is at PvP if that exists in the game. Usually PvP has a different meta.

Dex-chan lover
You better be down with the clown, or else you'll be downed by the clown.

Dex-chan lover
The people in this world probably haven't figured out the best ways of minmaxing

Though this is just for PvM, I wonder how good he is at PvP if that exists in the game. Usually PvP has a different meta.
We've already seen him pvp thrice.

The primary restriction was already emphasized several times: the explosive power of his build is completely useless since the damage is overkill. This wouldn't be a problem in the original game, but what he's left with is plain swordsmanship and pretty inconsistent feints.

Dex-chan lover

Right; it's been mentioned before but most people in this world aren't good at minmaxing because fucking it up means you end up dead at worst or retired at best.

Plus people are naturally reticent to share their skills and abilities, so there's not a lot of publicly available information to go on.

That leads to most people making the safest, most obvious builds.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters!

Nice to see these 4 working together again. They might just become a great permanent party in the future.
Celt should already get the hint with regards to Maybelle as well :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Celt's first impression in the previous dungeon was pretty bad but this was a small peek at how good he actually is even if Maybell teased him a bit. Also keep in mind Celt thinks he's on the weaker end of the B-rank adventurer roster and he got there without the advanced knowledge Elma has. That also gives an idea as to how experienced Celt is.

Dex-chan lover
It's late to say this but I like how this manga does not do the usual formula of other isekai manga when it comes to personalities. Celt may look like a villain at first but he is actually likeable. He sees things realistically. Meanwhile, Maybel isn't the damsel in distress priest we often see, but is also the one taking hold of Celt's behavior.

Luce, while she is the typical airhead, she's actually not an overexaggerated airhead and at least uses her head properly.

I kind of like the chemistry of this party. I hope they would also add Snow but that might have been a stretch. :02:

This comic is basically "Shield Hero if it was good"
No need to puke fanservice and monodimensional characters.
Thank you for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
This comic is basically "Shield Hero if it was good"
No need to puke fanservice and monodimensional characters.
Thank you for the chapters!
That's a really good way to put it. I honestly like it mostly because there is close to zero (extreme) fan service, no overly stupid cliches that break the plot and world building and really interesting characters. It is one of the many isekai which are good, because the MC barely has any trains of an isekaid person, he is just another dude who lives his life in this world and happens to know a bit more.

Supporter
I think the "explosive power" on the last page is knockback, so basically luce's class has lower knockback, but the high agility allows for easier dodging anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread