Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Most of these video-game-world stories have a very rigid idea and setup of The Party. Unchanging and absolute. Sure there's the recent-ish trend of the kicked-out-of-the-party genre, but even there the initial party typically stays united after kicking out the protagonist (at least until getting their comeuppance).

I really appreciate the rare author wiling to explore the blurriness of people's interactions. How trust isn't inherent but earned. And even those who recognise how exceptional the MC is, may have their own agency and goals making them unwilling to permanently team up.

Dex-chan lover
the little pierrot that could do it...

ksnip-tmp-Pv-PSPb.png
When you're not contributing to the conversation at all, but more than important enough to remind readers you are there.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing these two step up to the plate is pretty endearing, also I imagine that with this being a second go around being a party and time to prepare, MC should lend a hand to help equip them with anything that may help or make a difference. He is flush for cash and I always think he is a person to make use of whatever he can to make things better down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Man i really like this guys... MC is not overpower, clown girl is there because she wants to and not because a crush or slave contract and she is the DPS of the group, then you have the other two being proper friends and with sane judgement... need more mangas like this
Imo, jester girl is there is because she do owe him a huge debt of bringing her out to be powerful. Not begrudgingly, mind you. More like "Ride or Die" kind of debt.

Users who are viewing this thread