Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Casually holding 3 billion
yeah it ain't much least for this party
Someone here point it out, it's actually a mistranslation. The potion value was 6 million, not 600 million. So, the loot they had (or at least, what Luce had been casually shown to the party) is around 24 million.

Dex-chan lover
That spread was amazing. Love the theme they've got going on here.

Elma's gameplan has me confused and worried though. His usual m.o. is to pretend he's just here for some light loot farming on low-risk mobs, then end up in a life-or-death situation against the strongest (non-adventurer) enemy you could find in such a place. So, what's the catch here ? For once he's going to do what he's announced ? (As if !) They're going to just farm cool loot on easy monsters ? The mobs are actually tough enough they can barely handle them and can't think of taking the dream lord ? They're going to be fighting other people instead of monsters ?

Come to think of it, what's the point of the plan anyway ? Killing the dreamlord asap wouldn't really help in any way in figuring who the traitor is, right ? So, does he intend to hunker down in the boss room, and… Just chill ? If you don't talk too loud he'll let you be and mind his own business ?

Double-page supporter
This and Rebuild World are the only two manga that I’ve read that have honestly done a good job with making the insanely high payout for items feel more like an actual RPG where the higher the quality the gear is the higher the price is, as well as having higher end materials fetch higher prices.

Double-page supporter
That spread was amazing. Love the theme they've got going on here.

Elma's gameplan has me confused and worried though. His usual m.o. is to pretend he's just here for some light loot farming on low-risk mobs, then end up in a life-or-death situation against the strongest (non-adventurer) enemy you could find in such a place. So, what's the catch here ? For once he's going to do what he's announced ? (As if !) They're going to just farm cool loot on easy monsters ? The mobs are actually tough enough they can barely handle them and can't think of taking the dream lord ? They're going to be fighting other people instead of monsters ?

Come to think of it, what's the point of the plan anyway ? Killing the dreamlord asap wouldn't really help in any way in figuring who the traitor is, right ? So, does he intend to hunker down in the boss room, and… Just chill ? If you don't talk too loud he'll let you be and mind his own business ?
I don’t think he’s going to go into the boss room as much as wait outside it for whoever is messing with the difficulty level of the dungeons.
He sees who is doing this as a threat to other adventurers (as well as himself) and by stopping them he’s making it so that people won’t run into the same situation he was in & get killed by lack of game knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I kinda want to see these background grunts to be competent, you know? I know they're faceless mob npcs but at least show why they're chosen to be guards.
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy? I think, I remember they had an army that actually handled the regular mobs while the Rangers handled the unique monster of the week.

Thanks for the TL

Supporter
Luce is going to have procured 98% of the world's resources in a few weeks

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's going to happen when this manga catches up to the progress of the WN.... :pepehmm:

(We're almost there)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I ever took note of it before, but Celt referring to "character builds" here is kind of funny. Like, calling it a build is fine, but the term is "character build" in mmos because you're playing a character. Unless they see themselves as characters (which nobody except maybe Elma should), it's a weird term to use.

Unless this is a sneaky reveal that he's also a player and the traitor or something, but I assume this is just an odd TL.
I think 'character' in this case is kinda more like "sufferin builds character" trope, and not like videogame character sheet term.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I ever took note of it before, but Celt referring to "character builds" here is kind of funny. Like, calling it a build is fine, but the term is "character build" in mmos because you're playing a character. Unless they see themselves as characters (which nobody except maybe Elma should), it's a weird term to use.

Unless this is a sneaky reveal that he's also a player and the traitor or something, but I assume this is just an odd TL.
i mean it could just be the author being lazy there's also the possibility of what you said but personally if we had such clear skill trees the way you describe them is how you show your character (as in your personality and way of life) so it would be your character skill tree in the way that it's a skill tree that reveals what your characteristcs are

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The little komyushou by Snow can still be cute and perfectly balanced by the over-the-top knightly spunk of her Drill Guardian.
I really do hope I am wrong and hoping that the traitor is neither Celt nor Maybelle.

There is only one thing about this manga that I dont like, and that is the absurd gold prices. At this point, copper is worth more than gold. I mean, it wouldnt be too bad for a world setting, but damn. A loaf of bread probably costs 500G.

Users who are viewing this thread