Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
I remember once in the morning Dark Ages of Camelot, someone was complaining that I kept letting him die when it was his fault. My only response was, "I get more xp to revive you than when I heal you."

Double-page supporter
I LOVE her lol. As a healer main in almost every MMO I play I completely agree with her mind set. Many a times a tank has died from a... misstep. While I was healing. If you want to be a dick expect a LOT of bruising and death. Suffering is the fastest teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I've been hate-reading this for 50 chappies already.

This one is actually a bit amusing and therefore above average tho.
Hate reading for what reason?
Some of the chapters don't require it afaik

Dex-chan lover
Welp. I'm foreseeing a very painful death for someone.

Never fuck with the person in charge of making sure you don't die.

Dex-chan lover
I think I know why all the women are so crazy. It looks like professional deformation to me. Normal girls either don't survive or quit.

Dex-chan lover
Hate reading for what reason?
Some of the chapters don't require it afaik
Not sure what the "it" here refers to, but I will address the concept of "hate-reading"

(a term I haven't seen used elsewhere, but roughly analogous to hate-f***

). Not going to put down anyone's tastes here (because I am far from being innocent in that regard ;) ) but this manga is just...bad. The storyline is mundane and without payoff, dialogue stilted and lifeless, and the characters unlikable (yes, even Luce, alas). The sole redeeming quality is the art, which is reasonably detailed but doesn't really stand out amongst the crowd either.

Which is not to say that anyone who enjoys reading this sort of thing is bad. It's the same as any other trash isekai out there, but whereas those I tend to lose interest about the time the school arc starts, this one, for whatever reason, pings on my "let's check in" radar after which I leave mostly irritated at myself for continuing to read it. Maybe there kernel of potential in it, maybe I'm just getting some sort of masochistic pleasure, but either way it's still feels like "I'm going to continue reading this because it is bad and it makes me feel bad."

Kinda like eating Twinkies

or reading NTR

now that I think about it. Again, nothing wrong with that if it's your cup of high fructose corn syrup tea. Just explaining the side of things that seem to have confused some and sparked joy in others.

TL;DR: the quality of the manga is bad, I get some sort of perverse kick out of the frustration of reading it, YMMV :aquadrink:

PSA For those who planned to read the novel, this ch is vol 2 ch 31 on the novel version

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not sure what the "it" here refers to, but I will address the concept of "hate-reading"

(a term I haven't seen used elsewhere, but roughly analogous to hate-f***

). Not going to put down anyone's tastes here (because I am far from being innocent in that regard ;) ) but this manga is just...bad. The storyline is mundane and without payoff, dialogue stilted and lifeless, and the characters unlikable (yes, even Luce, alas). The sole redeeming quality is the art, which is reasonably detailed but doesn't really stand out amongst the crowd either.

Which is not to say that anyone who enjoys reading this sort of thing is bad. It's the same as any other trash isekai out there, but whereas those I tend to lose interest about the time the school arc starts, this one, for whatever reason, pings on my "let's check in" radar after which I leave mostly irritated at myself for continuing to read it. Maybe there kernel of potential in it, maybe I'm just getting some sort of masochistic pleasure, but either way it's still feels like "I'm going to continue reading this because it is bad and it makes me feel bad."

Kinda like eating Twinkies

or reading NTR

now that I think about it. Again, nothing wrong with that if it's your cup of high fructose corn syrup tea. Just explaining the side of things that seem to have confused some and sparked joy in others.

TL;DR: the quality of the manga is bad, I get some sort of perverse kick out of the frustration of reading it, YMMV :aquadrink:
I see.
I'm more of plet guy so I'm more curious to the reason why the world of RPG is like this. It's a high hope but eh, some manga do give an answer that question.
There's a lot of things that can be nitpicked like the currency, how no one know what a "tank" means or even tried to cultivate the profession etc.

Speaking of hate-reading, reminded me of my time with Shield Hero's WN. It's awful. Stay away

Users who are viewing this thread