Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
This is the point in the dungeon where you think, Well, this is going to be an interesting run...

Screw the boss fight, I just want to watch Maybel slow burn this guy. Leave him crawling and whining on the floor, begging for a heal, only to hear, "Use a potion, I'm conserving MP."

Dex-chan lover
And this is exactly why you don't piss off your healer. Sometimes the dps forget just how replaceable they really are lol.

Fed-Kun's army
So, I'm dark healer huh?
every times I played support if Someone in Team whining and try to wasted my precious MP and Attention . I just nope fcked that pos

Group Leader
Good thing the healer is not someone weak hearted that follows whatever the shithead says

Dex-chan lover
I really love the mob designs in this manga, really fleshes out the world building instead of just being more orcs and goblins.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it brings me back to good old MMO days when during raid with some random pugs always exist some dps players who rush before tank, aggro shit that they not supposed to aggro, or talk some bs in chat and so on. And some healers basically decide not to heal that stupid guy and let him die. Funny how after that dude blame healers for bad healing and totally don't want to admit that it is his fault with reckless brainless playstyle.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's happening with that archer guy. It's been made clear at many points in previous chapters that this world has XP sharing. There should be no point in KS-ing for XP. Or is the XP sharing limited to a formal party system that, for some reason, they refuse to use in this specific case ?

Now for the other side of kill stealing… I was thinking in the previous chapter that having official rules that a mob's drop goes to the one who did the last hit is a terrible policy that stifles some classes, even entire roles. It's nice that we're already touching on that issue, I hope the author has a good reason as to why a super big long-established guild would have such bone-headed rules.

Also, cool frogs. This manga really likes them. Ranged poison is always a pain, but I'm not sure if it's worse than that. Remember that Elma was poisoned as a lvl8 back in chapter 3 and survived with, I believe, zero medical help. As much as we'd like to see him humbled, that archer is probably not in any real danger. (Yet.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread