Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 11 - Taking a Break

Dex-chan lover
Can I get spoilers as to what happens? I'm curious but the series as a whole just isn't doing it for me.

Dex-chan lover
I just discovered this manga, and this is the first time I actively want for the "main characters" to die and the "villain" to win.... I already saw the raws that are already completed and even if I didn't understand them, one can very much predict the story, don't waste your time...

Dex-chan lover
I decided to take a look on the raws and some comments (in the main thread) about what happens next and... oh boy... it really goes downhill, which is sad, because the idea was good, but the execution went to shit pretty fast.

I don't know about you people, but I gonna drop this.

Supporter
This manga doesnt know where it wants to hang itself with…

Thank you TL for keeping up with it.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao just before the chapter went online, it was still around 4.6 but it immediately became 4.45. Oh my god it's beautiful. I haven't read the chapter but keep up the great work!

Group Leader
Is it just me or is the art in this chapter kinda subpar compared to the previous ones?

"I will work harder to be more like a leader with my actions."
So, are you going to admit that Est getting injured was your fault to begin with for not doing proper crowd control?

Double-page supporter
'It's not worth listening to people who look down on others'
That's what I call double standard. They should remember what they said to Est before they kicked him out of the party because of their "good intentions". Applying the same logic, Est could keep them at distance because his quests are far too dangerous for this weak party. But I forgot, Est is the bad guy and they are the good guys ... Did the author intentionally write his characters that stupid or didn't he get it himself?

Daru really never misses a chance to show what a lowlife he is. Now he even badmouths Est, his former comrade, even though he knows the whole truth. I think at this point even his last defenders should realize what kind of person he is.

Honestly, I was just skipping this chapter. I omit reading something that makes me feel bad or angry (like all the other chapters of this manga). A whole chapter of Daru (mastermind behind Est's expulsion) an Athena getting closer to each other, no thanks.

Seriously, how could this crap get a lightnovel and a manga?! Was the reception in Japan that different? I read in another thread that the webnovel already got a bad rating, then the lightnovel and finally the manga.
The scanlation group's work is great but they should drop this manga and pick up one of the numerous better mangas who got dropped by other scanlation groups.

Edit: I understand that you want to finish something once you started it (probably the sole reason most people continue reading this manga) but I think that it's important to not waste your energy on something so frustrating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread