Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
ye i got the gist of the story from reading comments but man....

hell.jpg

Japanise writers do not do even small effort to make original story, they just copy pasting “banished mc” over and over. I wonder, how people still buy such low quality content?

Characters and dialogues - low iq shounen trash
Story - obvios trash, zero logic, no developments
The world - generic boring fantasy

After severl chapters.
1 point of 10, it is waste of your time.

Cutting support/supply lines is the first military tactics to win the war, but Japanise manga wroters seems have no idea about that.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Japanise writers do not do even small effort to make original story, they just copy pasting “banished mc” over and over.
The sad thing is that you would have gotten a better story by copy pasting. But the author tried to come up with an "original" idea to make a difference but totally ran it into a brick wall. The "likable" party is full of selfish people with ulterior motives who pretend to be good people and abandoned and emotionally crippled the banished MC. And the banished MC is supposed to be the bad guy because he's not happy about this. I think many readers hate this "good" banishing party (hypocrites) more than the bad banishing parties in other stories.

Dex-chan lover
Holy Sigmar, the rating is so low! I've never seen so many one stars, and I've read some really bad manga.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe ive wasted my time reading this garbage, not only that it was a waste of time even ready tje summary, its not the cuckbait that pisses me off its how plain and "morally correct" the party is. If the party leader truly cared about his childhood friend at least she would try to maintain contact but noooooooo it's all about the stupid 2 face old man and how strong and correct he is but muh limiter and shit. How did this hack of an author got both a LN and a manga adaption? Who greenlight this garbage?

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading the raws and it all makes sense now.
The author is self-inserting as Daru, while Est is written in a way that tricks many readers (points at you) to self-insert as him. Of course Est (your self-insert) gets kicked out of the party and has to learn a lesson about all of his flaws and failings (smh my head), while Daru (author's self-insert) receives a harem party, tells his tragic backstory and defeats the big bad guy in the end.
"Why are you like this reader-kun?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well considering this ended at 4 volumes I'm guessing it got the axe. Deservedly so. Whats worse is this is all effort and publication that was unwarrented. Were they that desperate to get a new series that they picked a WN/LN that was so despised cause that's all they could get?

Im here to see the comments LOL. Some dude in another site mentioned that people here got crazy
I got lucky to drop this shit since the first chapter. Its worst than some NTR po**

It would be "ok" if it was the same "got banishef by bestfriend" manga and was focused in the banished dude perspective. And of course if he would not be that simp.

Aggregator gang
It's interestingly good for a bad manga. There is a sense of realism in it that I like. Just humans acting human.

While the way the banishing happened was wrong (wouldn't expect less chaos from young teens), a party split was still unavoidable. You can't keep a healer that would be instakilled by a finger flick, that's just asking to be wiped.

And it's funny how readers tend to expect characters to show wisdom beyond their years. The amount of drama is as expected for 15 year olds. The lack of wisdom(ability to stop drama before it happens is pretty typical of a 20 year old.

It's like reading about realistic kids in an alternative setting. Which makes it interesting to me. Just hoping it will keep the focus on tiny steps of personal growth, would be annoying if it just turn into too much unnecessary drama.

i would consider this a netorare.(even tough is in a more sentimental level instead of a physical one)
also the story heavly uses "misunderstandings" to justify the ntr.
old swordsman dude is discus-ting he literally breakup lifelong childhood love for self gain.(and is presented as a supposed "good guy")
in resume this is a waste of time.
literally create a account just so i could down-vote this.

OK.. would been way better if they stop showing off the former party after Est meet them as the guild
then focus on Est , keep him angry and never forgive any of them , even actively ruining their adventure, stealing their prey etc many time so a fight broke out, forcing the elf and Daru(fuck this guy) use their real strength to barely keep est away . they returning home with Athena questioning their power and realized kicking Est out was never needed if they have such power.

then let her try to talk with Est since he getting in the way of their quest . that when he snap and say the thing about Daru and her that night , in which she confused , try to deny only to be push away by an enraged Est.
lead to her come back asking Daru, which he then explain. but it just cause her even more stress and angry at him for not telling her, the party fall apart as they start losing trust in each other, especially dragon girl and Athena against Daru and elf for hiding many thing.

after that we can just have Est's adventure to find better life being the main thing and some moments of the former party's despair and struggle being the cherry on top. maybe some redeem or peace for the dragon girl cause she not really causing anything to Est, if it insult, everyone was doing it so she followed . she just a barbarian stubborn girl. not the trash like the other 3, unlucky to get pick by them.

maybe she and Athena can form a party on their own instead of staying with those 2 selfish liar. it could even lead to Athena finally doing some thing worthy that Est can lower his hatred to her for a tiny bit.

as for now ? where that down-vote button i created this account for XD.

Double-page supporter
It's interestingly good for a bad manga. There is a sense of realism in it that I like. Just humans acting human.

While the way the banishing happened was wrong (wouldn't expect less chaos from young teens), a party split was still unavoidable. You can't keep a healer that would be instakilled by a finger flick, that's just asking to be wiped.

And it's funny how readers tend to expect characters to show wisdom beyond their years. The amount of drama is as expected for 15 year olds. The lack of wisdom(ability to stop drama before it happens is pretty typical of a 20 year old.

It's like reading about realistic kids in an alternative setting. Which makes it interesting to me. Just hoping it will keep the focus on tiny steps of personal growth, would be annoying if it just turn into too much unnecessary drama.

Your point kinda falls apart when you got two party members acting like startcraft 2 players on smurf accounts one to busy simpping for they useless ass leader and the other is Old enough to see the actual issues and could fix them but spends more time thinking to himself while also being a lazy dunk slob while again being stronger then all of them put together

Group Leader
Just finished reading the raws and it all makes sense now.
The author is self-inserting as Daru, while Est is written in a way that tricks many readers (points at you) to self-insert as him. Of course Est (your self-insert) gets kicked out of the party and has to learn a lesson about all of his flaws and failings (smh my head), while Daru (author's self-insert) receives a harem party, tells his tragic backstory and defeats the big bad guy in the end.
"Why are you like this reader-kun?"
That's what I was trying to put my finger on. Besides just being mad at everything happening I was also trying to figure out why and you nailed it.

I was starting to think it was an "everyone's the villain" story but it kinda falls apart with Athena. Until Dale (makes sense in my mind since most characters have a western naming sense) takes her on the date she doesn't really show any romantic feelings for anyone else in the party. Even though misguided she didn't want Est to get hurt and die. Athena not talking to Est after banishing him felt more like guilt than anything else but with Dale and Miria they are self serving the entire time.

Group Leader
Japanise writers do not do even small effort to make original story, they just copy pasting “banished mc” over and over. I wonder, how people still buy such low quality content?

Characters and dialogues - low iq shounen trash
Story - obvios trash, zero logic, no developments
The world - generic boring fantasy

After severl chapters.
1 point of 10, it is waste of your time.

Cutting support/supply lines is the first military tactics to win the war, but Japanise manga wroters seems have no idea about that.
"Banished protagonist" is a power fantasy for salary men. Those people work in offices that treat them like replaceable numbers, stifle creativity and dispose of them just as easily no matter how faithfully they have done their jobs. The power fantasy here is that the protagonist was being held back by their party (company) that couldn't see their potential and decided to dispose of them for something that's probably not even their fault, but once they're free to work independently, they finally realize what they always had the power to do and find success on their own, while the party (company) that disposed of them is facing the consequences.

The dialogue here is pretty lame because it's just Daru gaslighting the audience all the time. The author wants us to perceive the characters he wrote in a certain way, but instead of writing them to be worthy of praise, he just makes Daru tell us what we should think about them, which is why he keeps repeating that Athena is the most amazingest person evah!

Generic fantasy world settings can work if the plot and characters are on point, hence Konosuba and Re:Zero, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread