Tsuihou Yuusha no Yuugana Slow Life: Jiyuu ni Nattara Ore Dake no Saiai Tenshi no Te ni Haitta! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A new manga of yet another dumb-looking old man who does/did the deed with a beautiful and innocent-looking woman in the first/second chapter...

79dc6be9b91821febf8097a14d720086.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eh buying a slave fits with how feudal Japan treated women in the household.

That being said in most stories it's a shortcut for the sutor to have the mc build a relationship because who has time to write character development when you could have instant boobs and sex instead?

Or ass, not enough manga artist's draw a gorgeous ass.

Banned
Wtf is going on here?! Ok translation is bad but story isn't as bad as other shit stories.
I will just tell u this guy's - good harem is not bad 😉

Dex-chan lover
What’s with this comical brand of spite these parties and outfits employ in nearly every single one of these banished-hero fantasy/isekais? Is it really that hard to write a good reason to be hateful or apply some characterization?

iu

Guess so if the writer has one hand under the desk and has only til the next chapter to goon.

Dex-chan lover
...Okay, the economy in this manga is the most fucked up economy in a manga I've seen in a while.

At first, he had 1,000,000 "Gorts." Apparently that was a typo and he had 10,000,000 or more, otherwise all the slaves were far over his budget.

And it even says "17 million a month" for the old woman... so... I mean, I didn't even know you could "rent" slaves on a monthly basis.

That's not even touching on the fact that the old woman can make high end potions like age reversal potions (which given that she isn't taking them, I sure as fuck wouldn't be confident buying them) for a QUARTER BILLION "Gorts." For a slave that is 17 million. If she can make that amount of money, there's no way in fuck the slave merchant is going to sell her, period, much less for a mere 17 million.

Also, am I the only one puzzled by the art in some panels? Whoever the mangaka is OBVIOUSLY took some time drawing that old woman's face and character. She's the most detailed one in most of the panels! And the MC sometimes looks like the stereotypical stylized older shoujo manga protagonist - y'know, the one that animes today use for comedic effect. Only it's done seriously here.

...What even?

Dex-chan lover
Binding with people is difficult. People are egoistic, self-centric, unreliable and driven by desires/emotions/traumas etc., not by ethics/morals/obligations. Doing it as an adventurer may be actually dangerous as well. You could lose your life and/or money/stuff for a huge number of reasons.

No one promotes slavery, it's about obtaining someone who would be faithful to you in a world no one else is. Even if circumstances aren't perfect, it's shown as a reliable way to find a person who is obliged to you. And if you are a good person then this goes both ways and both parties have a good chance to be at least somewhat happy.
"Now, I'm not defending slavery. But-"

Dex-chan lover
"Now, I'm not defending slavery. But-"
It's not about defending. It's about explaining motivation and circumstances. Having motivation to do things and being in circumstances is a real thing, you know.
It's like, when someone gives a job to a poor person, doesn't make them automatically evil, just because "they used their money to get their hands on someone defenseless". It also doesn't make someone who explains the reasoning behind things like that to ignorant brats a "defender of poor people expluatators". It also doesn't necessarily make an author, who writes a story like this, a part of anti-poor, pro-expluatation "pRoPaGaNdA".
Also, a friendly reminder, just in case: the story is a FICTION.

Everyones so mad. This outrage is probably why the west is so afraid to move past disney cartoons.
No wonder japan surpassed us in animation.

Users who are viewing this thread