Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Huh. Huh? Wait a minute.... an actually good Isekai plotline with good art direction and execution, paired with an engaging style of storytelling?

No way... surely the mangaka will fumble. There is no way this turns out to be a good manga. Right?

Double-page supporter
They should be really happy he gave them all those training instructions O_O.

Aggregator gang
This is a manga where the hero party actually has good people, and I appreciate it for that. The "shit hero" trope is fun sometimes, but it's good to take a break every once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
My first impression of this manga was being confused by the high ratings and praise this story is getting. Guess I'll give it a second shot.

Edit: three chapters in, this ain't for me chief

Last edited:
Seems like a promising start, can't wait to read the whole dozen chapters released 😂
But truthfully, I would love if this got updated more frequently, especially since the WN's been finished for a while and the English translation's catching up, give or take one or two years. Even the LN's releasing super slow lmfao. There a Kickstarter or smth?

Contributor
Banishing party having regrets speedrun any%

Wow, I'm liking this twist on the typical banishment from the party formula. The protagonist actually wants to get banished because he learns a new cheat skill every time it happens. And he tries to get banished on purpose... so they do kick him out of the party for an understandable reason, instead of the typical irrational villainy of a cartoonishly evil party leader.

That banishment scene actually made me laugh instead of making me angry. Wonder how long this can stay fresh until it's suffocating from the usual tropes.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Huh? Wait a minute.... an actually good Isekai plotline with good art direction and execution, paired with an engaging style of storytelling?

No way... surely the mangaka will fumble. There is no way this turns out to be a good manga. Right?
We are also nearing the best execution of Mushoku Tensei in anime. The final episode of this season is when Rudeus meets himself "€€___". This weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread