Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - The Ultimate Weapon 2: Settling the score with…

Fed-Kun's army
Spoiler from WN chapter around 120-ish

Yes, God's divided the Demon Lord into small fragment, and God used one of those fragment and fuse it into puppet, making it "innocent human", thus "Ed" was born

this kinda reminds me the evil God in "I'm an evil god" the evil god got killed it's body when on autopilot since it doesn't conscious so it just kept eating planets it got close to until this one where some fragments fell down to the planet and they became 2 sisters and the end of that arc the 2 sisters take over the evil god body that doesn't have conscious

Reactions: le3
what did the mc expect when hes doing crazy stuff left and right. people are going to be sus

Group Leader
To make him feel "DESPAIR" and erase his own life. All 100 worlds he has traveled got "Bad end".

To explain more properly.

God is an Almighty and Immortal, he can't die by any mean.
And then ED appears, a "Demon King of the End" with Thanos Snap Ability. So as weak as he is, he can still end God's life.
GOD fears no man, but that ED, he scares GOD.
GOD then comes and destroys ED. But ED is also an Almighty and Immortal. He can't die. So GOD divide his power into 100 pieces and seal in 100 worlds and seal in the PANDORA box.
If ED dies, all those worlds will be reset.
Those worlds keep meet their bed end to torture ED to make him "Erase" himself.
After "who know how long", ED finally clear all those Bad ending and we reach chapter 1.

Why didn’t ED just kill GOD? Is he stupid?

Also are you saying this mangas plot is just an endless loop / ouroboros?

Dex-chan lover
To make him feel "DESPAIR" and erase his own life. All 100 worlds he has traveled got "Bad end".

To explain more properly.

God is an Almighty and Immortal, he can't die by any mean.
And then ED appears, a "Demon King of the End" with Thanos Snap Ability. So as weak as he is, he can still end God's life.
GOD fears no man, but that ED, he scares GOD.
GOD then comes and destroys ED. But ED is also an Almighty and Immortal. He can't die. So GOD divide his power into 100 pieces and seal in 100 worlds and seal in the PANDORA box.
If ED dies, all those worlds will be reset.
Those worlds keep meet their bed end to torture ED to make him "Erase" himself.
After "who know how long", ED finally clear all those Bad ending and we reach chapter 1.
Reminds me of the game
Slay the Princess
and it’s ending when you say that

Dex-chan lover

current Ed is just 1/100 power of Demon Lord, nowhere enough to kill God.
I mean, even full Powered Demon Lord got defeated by God, it would be ridiculous if 1% demon lord is capable of killing God
Not to mention, current Ed (or rather the whole multiverse) are inside sealed pandora box...

Yes, it has been mentioned in the WN that Ed has been died countless times on both 1st run and the 2nd run, and all the worlds reset every time Ed died.

Only this time (WN Ch 300-ish) Ed has made it through the 3rd run.

Dex-chan lover

Sorry for the late reply.
Do you know Zeus's myth? Just thinking the God of this series as Ouranos while thinking ED as Zeus.
Ouranos fears that "Zeus" will kill him so he eat all of his children when they are born.

God of this series fears that ED might someday want to "erase" him. So God kill ED first. And as I point out in my last comment, both God and ED is immortal, they can't be killed no matter what (they will revive). Only ED's ability can "erase" everything, even god. Just like Thanos can snap and "erase" half of universe.

And no, this manga isn't an endless loop. ED will soon recover his memories as he travels across the worlds with "you know who"
And this "Pandora box of 100 worlds" also has a hole that can be exploit.
It will double to 200 worlds when ED die this run/gamethrough

Dex-chan lover
So this demon was the fake porter that got them killed? That's why he went sicko mode on him?

Dex-chan lover
I'm now realizing this might be one of the single coolest weapons in fiction. And it's from a random manga

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, there is nothing wrong with telling them that he came from the future right? Unless he plans to get exiled eventually but that wouldn't make sense since he would have to defeat the Demon King first. So I wonder how he will get exiled?

Users who are viewing this thread