Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Promise 2

Dex-chan lover
Reading some spoilers here, i wish the author start the manga with post exiled story instead of a redo or NG+.

For example, a world where hero is drunk with power, a wasteland where MC has to restore the world's magic/mana, few good end world here and there, or MC has to link few worlds to create balance even few worlds where MC is regarded as legendary "sage"/god's envoy as hero's party helper.

Group Leader
im assuming the elf girl from world 1 will be able to come with him to other worlds now too?

Dex-chan lover
The prologue is over. Now this seems like the start of a potentially interesting Isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
5B6s8i7.png

Double-page supporter
In his original world he was a mercenary fighting giant moles with a sword? Interesting that he was apparently already from a fantasy world, I don't think I've seen an isekai manga that wasn't either to or from ours before.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. But now I have the question of, will we see him get exiled from the 100 worlds with happy endings too?
hmmm.

An Isekai AND regression simultaneously? Now that's something I don't see everyday, usually it's one or the other

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

MC will kick the crap of the demons who took our cute elf from us!

Dex-chan lover
I just realised this chapter is foreshadowing his 3rd run where he go back to Alexis world without Tia in it.

Aggregator gang
Maybe I'm missing something but the premise doesn't make sense to me. Why go to the trouble of having the MC be exiled from 100 groups only to send him back to check on progress and force him to redo it all? Why not just have him assist in saving those worlds the first time around? :questionblob:

Contributor
Time leap!

I was worried at first that he was going to do this again without his memories. Good thing it came back. I'd say all those memories are even more valuable than the cheat skills he's already amassed.

So he's indeed going for a second round through all 100 worlds? I guess this also establishes Tia as his love interest given that he used his one-time miracle to overturn her death. Not sure if he can get her to tag along between worlds though. I'm gonna miss the possibility of seeing what happened to the other 98 worlds after he left, although I do have the feeling it could get repetitive quickly. I wonder if he also lost his cheat skills. This would be a real challenge if he did, armed only with foreknowledge of the future. But then he'd have to get exiled again to regain the skills... and then those who died before will die again... OK, I guess he keeps those.

There's so many banished fantasies and time travel stories out there, but mixing a banished fantasy with time travel is something I don't remember seeing very often. I'm enjoying this.

Power Uploader
What happened in the first few pages? The dialogues are a mess. I don't know if it's a TL thing or what.

Users who are viewing this thread