Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou

Everytime a new chapter got released, i always reread from the first chapter.
And everytime I finished, i just love Tia even more.

Tia is so cute, happy to see her again, and story is pretty interesting as well, a funny cast of characters, that's for sure

Group Leader
A reset? Man I was excited about the story but we got a rerun. It would've been amazing to see what happened to the world that he left. To see the consequences of his actions, fight his old friends that turned evil, and etc. But we got a reroll.
its the first door, maybe we will get that at another door

The beginning is fun and really well done, but these types of stories usually fall off hard once the main story begins.

I can only watch the protagonist be amazing at everything and have his cheerleaders praise him so much before it gets boring. The author needs to introduce something good for the story to have legs and stick around. Maybe flesh out the world or characters. Maybe get more into the building of relationships. It gets stale if the characters, world, and other story details lack substance.

I jumped in with bad prejudice and came out satisfied & crying, 10/10 would recommend to other

also wtf with the FMC, arent being that cute count as cheating?? especially in isekai where every fmc are copypaste

Dex-chan lover
This keeps pinging getting my hopes up that we got a new chapter yet nothing shows as updated not even the multinational language TLs. What gives?? Also EN TL of chapter 10.1 and 10.2 when???

Double-page supporter
Damnn, imagine if he was like Rentarou and after that had to be the hero through 100 different worlds or they would all collapse and destruct.

Look, even if it's that cliche plot... The storytelling is so well made that it is good, VERY GOOD!
And Tia is soooooo adorable! <3

Whichever group is translating this to English, no offense but you guys are slow as shit. I'll personally help you translate if you would allow me to. There's up to 11 which is out for nearly a month now. Do you guys need help or what?

damn, the 1st world story is really sad.... none of the member wanted ED died so they went to dismiss him with sorry excuse like that

Users who are viewing this thread