Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Nagi's Secret

Supporter
Oh goddamit, that's some pure fluff into my eyes. Also, they're leaking.

Another top series I've found today, instant follow.

qvdYQQ9.png

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh this warms my heart so much.. you don't even know how much I love this story, it's such a special story that has a bond I never had, it's really sweet and easy to read.. it's as if Nagi wrote this herself lol

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

no, I swear these are not tears on my eyes, it's sweat.

I'm quite at this point that neither of them is sexually attracted to the other. Which is not a bad thing on its own.

I really liked how the author connected their past. Also appreciate how they explain why she dated other men before finding her.

Dex-chan lover
She even entertained his business acquaintance ? Wow we got a candidate for shitiest father of the fucking year...

Supporter
@Tsukinotaku I don't think it means what you think it means. Was probably just the normal entertaining the daughter of a high class family would expect : serving drinks and fluffing egos via small talk. Likely to make daddy look better by having such a "good" daughter., or to keep them busy while daddy finishes work or steps out for a call.

Dex-chan lover
@saphirekosmos I know that it wasn't such thing, but you can clearly see in the picture that they were touchy with her, which means she had to go through plenty of perverted men casually touching her, and allowing your daughter to do such things somethign as trivial as business relatiosnships is truly horrible.

Man her whole background story is really tasteless , she just casually admitted to jump from one man to another almost like a doorknob , Im really curious how this plays out. Nagi seems to be het and chi has prolly no idea , so what will their relationship be now ?

Nagi is really messed up , I hope with chi she gets herself sorted out.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what to feel about this flashback. But I'm glad they're finally reunited and remembered each other.

this is so cute... i was hoping it wouldn’t be. i wanted some yandere stalker yuri with cute girls. shame i got something heart warming.

Dex-chan lover
@Madmac she isn't really heterosexual, she just said "I found someone who understood" and because she was empty and going with the flow, she devoted herself entirely to that person, and that's not love, she was just desperate and didn't know better... All this time she was in automatic mode, she wasn't living or truly enjoying anything.

thank you for the update!

wow this series lived up to it's title, this really healed my heart

one thing I'm curious, did that pendant just lying there for, I don't know, 20 years?

Users who are viewing this thread