Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - What Lies Beyond Living Together

Supporter
Thank you for working on this, a nice end to a fluffy romance story. I think it could have done with another volume or so, to help flesh out the world a bit more, but I'll take and enjoy it for what it is!

aww, that was cute~ I wish they'd gotten to kiss to finish it off, and it seems a bit short, but oh well. The end tag isn't up, so I'm guessing there's an omake?

thank you for translating this!

Power Uploader
@B0undarybreak I don't even know how to add end tags outside of making reports.

Contributor
I like the change in Chi-chan's character design. She looks so much healthier.

I'm satisfied with this ending, though I do wish it had a little more time to develop and address things.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ending with the final words of the in-universe story works extremely well.

I love they switched hairstyles, this was so good, just the perfect amount of fluffiness and healing.

Group Leader
it says "owari" at the bottom of the page. It really do be the end...

Dex-chan lover
it was a bit weak for an ending but it was a nice read, thanks for the translation 😀

Dex-chan lover
Damn too sudden, I could have used some more chapters...and maybe a kiss at the end, like this the “love” between them is only hinted.

But it’s a good and proper ending, I always like when we see how the characters are doing X years in the future, and both are looking good, especially Chi-chan that is really healtier now. So...that’s a way to wrap it up, props to the author.

Dex-chan lover
And so ends another cute manga. At least we got a pretty nice ending. I agree it would have been great to have gotten a kiss at the end, but this is still a satisfying final chapter imo.

Fed-Kun's army
*dies from the sweetness* Thanks for the translation, been waiting to see how this ends.

Dex-chan lover
Fluff. Can't believe I ended up liking this series this much. Thanks for translating <3

Users who are viewing this thread