Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - What Lies Beyond Living Together

Fed-Kun's army
The moment the reveal happened I knew the axeman paid a visit well at least the end was nice this time

Dex-chan lover
I want an ufufufu bride too...
Thank you very much for translating this to the end, hmmm lots of endings lately, but many new beginnings too.

Dex-chan lover
Blessed manga

9mGzzBS.gif

Dex-chan lover
Too much ending lately. Make me a bit sad. Althought we got some starting up.

Dex-chan lover
where can I watch the movie??!?!! man even tho we didn't get what we wanted aka the kiss, it ended in so much fluff/wholesome and their styles were fucking AMAZING like ffs MC looks so dam good and her smile melted my heart that I ended up not caring that much for the missing kiss....def gona miss this series OTL

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most surprising yuri manga I've ever read. It comes fast, but it ends gently and softly. Will definitely be remembering this.

absolutely amazing...came into this expecting it to be silly yandere stuff and came out crying

End?

Just like that?

Well, whatever.
But, this is really good. Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
HWAAAAH??? P-P
HWAAH YA GOTTA DO ME LIKE THAT... I NEED MOOORE...
*Cry*

Ahm.. I loved this manga.. It was everything that I ever wanted from it.. tho.. I still need a kiss.. GIVE ME KISS, MAKE BEBE!

I will read anything that this author puts out, that's it, She is on my Best authors list, so fricking sweet PwP

Thank you so much for translating this, my heart is happy <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I felt the fluff

Users who are viewing this thread