Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne - Ch. 37

Thank you for your work! Now I can finally enjoy another chapter of my favorite manga❤️
Also great job on the translation, it doesn't feel any different than if it was done by one of the big groups

Banned
Absolutely based to present us with this chapter! Maybe even finish it, but i do not dare to dream..

Thanks for translating, this could have done with one or two more proof reads though. There’s missing words in a few places, incorrect past vs present tense (can’t vs couldn’t) and other issues like using “are you“ instead of “you are”. don't get me wrong it’s great your doing this but just needs some tweaks.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm-thinking.gif

Hmm...

Group Leader
Thank you for picking up I know it is pretty tough and exahusting doing everything by yourself but hopefully the series can be continued. After all you gave us hope even after 7 months had passed :win:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, this could have done with one or two more proof reads though. There’s missing words in a few places, incorrect past vs present tense (can’t vs couldn’t) and other issues like using “are you“ instead of “you are”. don't get me wrong it’s great your doing this but just needs some tweaks.
There's also the use of "finding" as opposed to "looking for".

Aggregator gang
Most of the mistakes and missing pages have been fixed. I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused in the initial upload. Next time I will try to check more carefully. Thank you for reading.

Dex-chan lover
"No, it's nothing as bad as an affair, just your run-of-the-mill pedophily..." 🙄

Dex-chan lover
God I fucking missed Itou Hachi's shenanigans.
Thanks a lot for picking this up!

Users who are viewing this thread