Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

I know it’s a misunderstanding and all but for god(dess) sake just shut the fuck up and listen to what other people have to say.

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to "git gud". He is totally amateur.
Am I the only one who is irritated with how pathetic MC behaves despite how OP he is?

Maybe because I'm too tired of seeing too many Isekai OP Beta MCs. He is just an average OP Beta MC.

Double-page supporter
He should've just dropped all the rings and nuked the entire dimension.
Not like there's anyone worth saving in there...

Even after i read the novel, i still don't understand why sophia doesn't want to listen makoto
atleast she killed by her own "parent" myriad dragon and reborn to someone more cute

@MolaCola @Yanagi

Seems like he assumed the explosion was going to be like the one that went off when the 3 adventures stole the rings that detonated in his realm. But that one was being contained by tomoe offshoot's barrier, the alkey's defense and the clay aegis the adventures had. So instead of the suppressed version he knew of they got the full blast one.

Dex-chan lover
so how does his final attack affect the ongoing war? is it to benefit of the goddess's means or the opponents?

Double-page supporter
Comparing the fight to the novel, he really is more chill in the manga then the novel.

@oilgup
Not yet, they'll come back only to get killed for real, the boy, who's a dragon turns into an egg and is put into the custody of another dragon, while the woman if I'm not wrong gets killed and reincarnated by the femboy dragon, but she has her memories completely wiped and she's put to work as an adventurer for Makoto

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
It exterminated almost everything alive in there (only ten or so survive by being barely out of range except for 2 people) and created a lake.

@Serkket
that literaly what he has done with his last magic arrow...

@MistLynx @jmas081391
yep, he blew a nuke while thinking he was just dropping a dynamite stick...

Compared to the description in the novel, the explosion was disappointing

@8bitholic

Makoto cannot speak human/common language. Anything he said only sound like gibberish to Sophia. The kid is not human. And he is too panicked to use magic writing

Users who are viewing this thread