Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

Fed-Kun's army
Mio's cooking will be the death of everyone. Well, in the novel,
her hardwork atlast paid off, she make a great japanese dish with the help of that Isekaied school president.

Dex-chan lover
Shiki needs to be slapped...

@kalton
If I remember the novel correctly
it's mostly over. Mio disappears for a while and the female hero runs into her on her food journey. She learns about edible seaweed and other things that way.
She does become
a matchless gourmet chef, though.
No sarcasm. Not a joke. She really does.

Dex-chan lover
i mean... he have a mana comparable to goddess, that should be no problem

this is always nice to read, not ur typical isekai protag, he looks like one on the outside but something is different that makes him unique

Contributor
Im kinda quite eager to see the test. I remember the magical object used to be pretty cool. But man a it going to be a while before it catches up to where I was.

Dex-chan lover
Man, what's with monthly series and having a lot of chapters filled with nothing-burgers?

Dex-chan lover
Shame that most of the chapter was spent on failed cooking. Felt like they could've done that in like 3 pages.

Aggregator gang
They actually wasted half the chapter on cooking. Fuck these people.

Mio needs to be banned from cooking without supervision, and needs to be taught every sigle basic cooking technique and common sense there is in a kitchen.

So i got a question for WN readers.
Which chaps did he frick tomoe and mio again? I remember one being a bit after 300 and one around 350

Users who are viewing this thread