Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

oh wow , another manga with useless cooking that takes half the chapter , great , i can finish this in under 2min

Mio is my least favorite character in this manga. She has no personality outside wanting to do things for the MC. At least the dragon has some agency and does stuff on her own. Female character being impossibly bad at cooking is a trope I've never understood. Is it supposed to be funny or something? So much page time went into saying almost nothing at all.

Power Uploader
"Do NoT dIsReSpEcT mY mAsTeR!!"
"Hahaha, fuck my masters opinion, here are my decisions!"

What chapter in the WN is this? The pace is absolutely killing me right now with half the chapter being cooking.

Ajdiwnisnaknwiandkan I waited a month, just for cooking? The story didn’t even progress! He didn’t even get in the academy yet. What kind of significance does cooking do anyway? Unless the author is big brain and this connects to those other human heroes eating at a random restaurant that has Mio working in there and they start a full scale war because they thought she was a monster. Which will lead to the mc fighting the humans and then being proclaimed as a “demon lord” since he’s gathering all those monsters.

Fed-Kun's army
@hall3
from her on out she becomes a foodie, chef, and famous expert on food and extermination.
Also a house wife.

She is also a fan of power rangers and shounen anime.

Double-page supporter
Ummmmmm....I hate "this" kind of filler....please advance the story a bit dear author-sama :((( maybe if you have a slump, you could take a rest instead of giving this kind of filler... But anyway thank you for the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I dunno how LN went (probably should read it), but they messed the pacing and the story big time in manga. At first we got a long-ass fighting between characters we don't care about (because they are poorly developed in manga). Then our MC got almost beaten, while before he supposedly had near-Godly powers. And now it's filler chapters...

BITIN!!!! SOBRANG BITIN!!!!

Edit: my bad, got too heated up and used my first language lol
[SHORT!!!! TOO FUCKIIIING SHORT!!!!]

Dex-chan lover
I hate the fact that every Japanese novel/manga has to have some cooking shit

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket: That's because Mio's Cooking plot is actually a long running one, and turns into a key reason behind her meeting a key person.

@MNP92: Mio is actually quite a fast learner and did manage to get things alot right on her 2nd attempt (aka., this time there was no non-edible material, and all the materials she used could easily be used for consumption, but needs special technique or process).
Also, Mio actually tries hard and learns things properly; unlike a certain Kijin who is also bad at cooking, but even after many attempts didn't fix her habit or learn anything relating to cooking, only to end-up learning an OP Skill which she uses to make her cooking taste good without much effort.

Fug

Oof imagine waiting a month just to read the start of a filler arc which is also 50% padded by pointless cooking...

i cant wait until tomoe meets tomoki and show his ass how weak and how much of a bitch he is

Users who are viewing this thread