Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

Author Azumi Kei and Publisher, you should apologize for such trash and wasting my time. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
100% practical is probably a good idea, though. It's probably just about beating people up, which he can do. But what theoretical knowledge of combat does he have?

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum I bet a whole lot more than some ordinary students attending that school. He's from a dojo family as well. He knows his Japanese archery well. However, I was thinking more of the old butler who's making him a teacher, not a student, thus placing a lot of burden on him. I'm quite sure he didn't relish the attention Shiki gathered upon them either. The poison cooking back home is also supposedly happening for his sake...

What comes to the 100% practical, I feel like it might not be all good, though I'm not sure if it matters in the story. If you are going to be a teacher and only demonstrate practice, no theory, it's possibly you'll be considered incapable of it, in this case a musclehead. That's almost like the opposite to what Makoto considers himself.

Dex-chan lover
Plot: "Lets make you a teacher."
MC: "Don't want to be a teacher!"
Minor C: "Lets make you a teacher."
NPC: "Lets make you a teacher."
Side C: "Lets make you a teacher."
MC: "Why am I even still here?"

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Ah yes the beginning of the Legendary Top Chef of Tsige if not the top chef of the whole Goddess' World. OOOOH boy can't wait for Tomoe's 1st encounter with
that b*tch boy Tomoki and his female simps getting a bit of reality checks from her

@noob
Son, that's how Tsukimichi is even in the WN, is like 80% side characters and world building and 20% actual plot, if you don't like it then you are in for a bad time.

Hey guys, you wanna know the thing that's most similar between TsukiMichi and Mushoku Tensei? Your garbage comments that "there's no progress" and "it's wasting my time" and "it's shit and boring". The door is right there. GTFO. How did you even get to 60+ chapters of this? Do you enjoy this feeling of discomfort? Do you like to have your tiny balls crushed, too?

Alternatively, if your only problem is that it's a long wait, just go read the fucking LN/WN already. And stop whining.

Users who are viewing this thread