Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

All these bitter comments about side stories and slice-of-life. Meanwhile, most of the time I couldn’t be more bored with the MC’s main storyline. Month after month, I keep coming back here for the Mio and Tomoe shenanigans.

@Blackbird
Sadly, that's just the way things are given he has 2 of the most dangerous creatures in existence at his beck and call... and nobody else is aware of it XD

Damn love Shiki more and more this didn't happen in the WN but it's good nonetheless

@lycho28 He has the persona of a fluffing psycopath don't mind his naivety because those who will try to use him will only fear him more after getting a glimpse of his power

ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΠΟΥΤΣΟ !!!! ΜΙΑ ΑΗΔΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ !!!!! ΜΗ ΧΑΝΕΤΑΙ ΤΟ ΧΡΟΝΟ ΣΑΣ !!!

Dex-chan lover
Does rembrandt ever get fucked over for his actions we see revealed in ch 27?

Dex-chan lover
@Didjibro Uh, except this did happen in the WN? Been reading it for years, every so often I go back and give it a full read-through, and this exact situation happened.

Double-page supporter
who's the human named Lime again and why is he in their village?? 🤯

Dex-chan lover
And so it begins, the dreaded school arc. LN reader, do tell me, does this arc takes forever to end?

Because I swear most of the manga that goes into a school arc just ended up worse and goes on too long (looking at you Mushoku Tensei, Shinju no Nectar, and literally countless other)

@musicfreak12 i wouldnt say it goes too long, but it did have a time where you kind of don't care, but its literally the best arc for character development, his naivety will be "challenged"

@musicfreak12

And so it begins, the dreaded school arc. LN reader, do tell me, does this arc takes forever to end?

Its not long and actually it doesnt feel as school arc since he ends being a teacher. The point in where the LN is ratm he is stil a teacher, but we barely see the academy at all

Dex-chan lover
Most of the readers who complained about this "cooking" part had never read WN. People who have read WN know that this part is very important for Mio's character development and for Mio's upcoming events (Mio meets "someone").

Users who are viewing this thread