Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 92 - Hell’s Kitchen

Wasn't he getting vastly more mana when he was practicing with the bow, where his existence was disappearing or whatever? i know his subordinates don't want him doing it, but that's a way he could get more mana (if i recall correctly)

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he getting vastly more mana when he was practicing with the bow, where his existence was disappearing or whatever? i know his subordinates don't want him doing it, but that's a way he could get more mana (if i recall correctly)
It's not about gaining more, it's using more. He has a big enough container of mana, but a small hose to let it out. He wants a bigger hose.

He needs Root to help make his dinky mana hose girthier and able to ejaculate more mana on his targets.

Ah... Makoto has a lot of mana storage but he can only use like a percentage of it iirc from the earliest chapters.

The cliffhanger definitely has my interest.

ChOt
First of all, it might "piss me off", but I'm not angry at anything lol
"Did he ask who did that to Lime? No."...u for real? He doesn't even know they met Tomoki lol. How is he supposed to ask?
Back in chapter 66, it's already weird he realized Tomoe cleaned only the wakizashi, stating it was weird. Tomoe replied that she "showed it to someone interested" while in reality she used it to cut her flesh (forearm) to make Lime her kin. Plus, as in this chapter, we know that Tomoe knows that Makoto doesn't like this type of changes, yet making Lime a half-dragon is something she wanted to do anyway (as she stated in pag 19), again, full knowing Makoto, her master she so love and care for, don't like that...and when "almost caught" (in chapter 66) she lied. I don't know how this isn't keeping secrets in your book. Because in my book it is and the story is showing me just that.
Actually, in chapter 80, they had a meeting and she mentioned that she met Tomoki during her investigation of the lake.

Contributor
I was surprised Makoto didn't already know about Carol and Keema, seems I'm not paying enough attention to details. I also forgot that Lime becoming Tomoe's kin was a secret, but that got busted in spectacular fashion with Makoto grilling both of them about it.

I don't know if it's due to the manga's unserious vibe, but I really can't take Makoto seriously.
The talk about not caring about humans and having no heart falls flat when he jumps at any opportunity to help others, puts others before himself in social situations, and his spurts of "scariness" aren't that intense. Indifference to humans isn't really scary, it's way more comfortable than overwhelming care.
The anime adaptation is similar, so is it really like that in the ln too?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's due to the manga's unserious vibe, but I really can't take Makoto seriously.
The talk about not caring about humans and having no heart falls flat when he jumps at any opportunity to help others, puts others before himself in social situations, and his spurts of "scariness" aren't that intense. Indifference to humans isn't really scary, it's way more comfortable than overwhelming care.
The anime adaptation is similar, so is it really like that in the ln too?
The indifference is scary as it can lead him to not caring if he slaughters 10,000 people to reach his goal.

The indifference is scary as it can lead him to not caring if he slaughters 10,000 people to reach his goal.
But the thing is he wouldn't. Because he is totally lacking in ambition and determination.
He is too principled for it to be serious.
Would he kill 10,000 to save 100,000? Well unlikely, even if that's something way closer to his principles than killing 10,000 innocents.

Dex-chan lover
But the thing is he wouldn't. Because he is totally lacking in ambition and determination.
He is too principled for it to be serious.
Would he kill 10,000 to save 100,000? Well unlikely, even if that's something way closer to his principles than killing 10,000 innocents.
Well, what I am really referring to is
in some alternate timelines when he chose different paths from his landing spot leads him to the other countries, where he becomes a person of mass destruction and kills wantonly and cannot be stopped.

Dex-chan lover
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that's the most i've been ever frustrated for the past 2-3 years. i honestly don't like shit like that in any shape or form even if it's treated as a joke or how the scene made the problem light. legit got my heart ready to drop this shit the part keema cried so hard, fucking hell. every trauma i got resurfaced, thanks for the damn memory lane. fuck you mio.

i would've thrown that card so hard it would pierce a gaseous planet if it made a noise so loud that it shook the whole room lmao

idk man, this series ain't giving me the spark anymore smh. mio is annoying but not that frustrating to point it feels like you're eating sweet potato with nothing to wet your mouth. it's like shiki and his students are the only silver lining for me about this. sad that my feelings for this fell out the window, idk when tho.

Dex-chan lover
Hey don’t judge me. I’m still human on the inside, well, in my soul. Body is a body, my self is me

Fed-Kun's army
aight so the manga and the anime pace do be really different this time...
i like the manga more especially in this chapter where mc found out about lime not being a human anymore

Double-page supporter
"No real interest in other people"
Throughout the series it has definitely felt like there's more to Makoto than is being led on with some glimpses that insuanted some form of sociopathy.
Hasegawa, Azuma, Tomoe and Mio have all gotten rejections, starting to wonder if Makoto might just not be capable to attach himself to social relations.
Feels like he also has a very peculiar and odd sense of valued, hope this gets explored more as the story goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread