Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 92 - Hell’s Kitchen

Dex-chan lover
Im the only one who read they used a mixture of spices from broken jars and thought of the crystals?

Dex-chan lover
Once in a while, they release a chapter where they dump everything in one go, causing clusterfucks of mess. I have attention problem, and it's really rough to read this chapter where the pov kept jumping so often.

I'm glad Makoto finally learned about the sisters and Lime. Honestly, I really don't like how Tomoe kept doing things behind his back with no report. In fact, everyone kept asking her if it was okay to not inform Makoto. I guess it makes sense though that a superior dragon can't be fully obedient.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, im kinda losing the plot here. Both Mio and Tomoe are acting independently from our guy and im failing to see how Mio's kitchen training and Tomoe doing...something(?) are essential moving the plot.

Even Im starting to lose interest in Kuzunoha's time at school. Isn't his main objective to find clues about his parents?
I think Tomoe and Mio do that so Mikoto won't abandon them.

If nothing ties Mikoto down in Mirage City, he probably won't even care and just ask Root to teach him how to teleport back to his world.

This is my conjecture anyway.

If the world you summoned to don't need even outright reject you, why even bother?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I really don't like how Tomoe kept doing things behind his back with no report. In fact, everyone kept asking her if it was okay to not inform Makoto. I guess it makes sense though that a superior dragon can't be fully obedient.
THIS.
It might just well be a me thing, but I SO HATE when this happens. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time Tomoe tries to do something for Makoto's sake while keeping it secret from him, only to fuck up. I'd imagine that being the 20% in a 80-20 contract, Tomoe (and Mio too) would almost have to ask permission to even pee. Obviously, I know I'm exaggerating, but it's kinda frustrating....even more when Makoto just slap their wrist a bit and lets it go

Dex-chan lover
THIS.
It might just well be a me thing, but I SO HATE when this happens. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time Tomoe tries to do something for Makoto's sake while keeping it secret from him, only to fuck up. I'd imagine that being the 20% in a 80-20 contract, Tomoe (and Mio too) would almost have to ask permission to even pee. Obviously, I know I'm exaggerating, but it's kinda frustrating....even more when Makoto just slap their wrist a bit and lets it go
It could be he could force that level of dominance on them if he wanted, but chooses not to.

Dex-chan lover
It could be he could force that level of dominance on them if he wanted, but chooses not to.
You can delete the "could". He's like that and chooses to not be too harsh. And it's not the problem per se.
What I wanted to say and most likely did not express well is: I read somewhere what the various "levels" of contract mean and a 80-20 should mean that the weak part is basically a slave to the strong (and iirc now, Tomoe says something about it when they made the contract). Yet, both Tomoe and Mio do whatever they want, keeping it secret and/or keeping secrets from Makoto, sometimes said things go south and end up being more trouble than the good they want to do for Makoto.

The fact that he kinda "easily" forgives them is something that we're sadly used to it, as it happens in quite some other mangas too

Dex-chan lover
Once in a while, they release a chapter where they dump everything in one go, causing clusterfucks of mess. I have attention problem, and it's really rough to read this chapter where the pov kept jumping so often.

I'm glad Makoto finally learned about the sisters and Lime. Honestly, I really don't like how Tomoe kept doing things behind his back with no report. In fact, everyone kept asking her if it was okay to not inform Makoto. I guess it makes sense though that a superior dragon can't be fully obedient.
In the context of the larger series, this isn't that much of a clusterfuck, since we've spent the last chapters going over a ton of other things without Makoto. Now, we're getting him coming back to home base and getting caught up

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food

Isn't he supposed to be ugly in the eyes of the hyumans, as he's lacking the goddess's blessing? I reckon a part of the twins' misjudgement is due to that. If he looks like a goblin in their eyes, they'd find it more difficult to find empathy in his visage.
It's implied strongly in the future but, it's more that he has that trait similar to assassin's where he can go about his everyday life, kill someone and return to his current activity as if nothing important happened ..

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The joke is on him, Makoto did say that they don't have to tell him everything, but she did took it a bit too far. It doesn't necessarily means that she is not obedient (her contract is basically of a master-servant if i remember correctly), instead she thinks she is being protective, in the sense that she doesn't want to involve him with with "triffling matters", but the notion she has of what is unimportant is kinda busted.

Now, Makoto still doesn't know about the hero Tomoki, and she still doesn't tell him. What if he bumps into him? how must he handle him?, how would he had reacted if Tomoe told him the hero was the one who almost killed Lime and she didn't do anything about it?. It was indeed a mistake by Tomoe.

Dex-chan lover
In the context of the larger series, this isn't that much of a clusterfuck, since we've spent the last chapters going over a ton of other things without Makoto. Now, we're getting him coming back to home base and getting caught up
For sure. But to me it's already a clusterfuck, and I'm having trouble keeping up. It's a me issue.

Jumping from the curry issue, to the wood issue, to Lime issue, to root being annoying, my head hurts lol. The author could have easily separate these events instead of intermingling all together. Coincidence happens. But there are too many coincidences in this manga due to the writing style.

Dex-chan lover
The joke is on him, Makoto did say that they don't have to tell him everything, but she did took it a bit too far. It doesn't necessarily means that she is not obedient (her contract is basically of a master-servant if i remember correctly), instead she thinks she is being protective, in the sense that she doesn't want to involve him with with "triffling matters", but the notion she has of what is unimportant is kinda busted.
Well true, some of them are on him. But even back during the first training, she didn't immediately report after she was done, and instead she was enjoying crab and drama. She also lied about not understanding root lecture about world travel.

She prioritized her own desire, which makes me question the servant part of her.

Now, Makoto still doesn't know about the hero Tomoki, and she still doesn't tell him. What if he bumps into him? how must he handle him?, how would he had reacted if Tomoe told him the hero was the one who almost killed Lime and she didn't do anything about it?. It was indeed a mistake by Tomoe.
And this is another example of what makes me question her servant status.

Dex-chan lover
No, the blessing that she gave him specifically was for language other than with other Hyumans; Hyumans themselves have both a blessing of shared language and also of beauty, conforming to the tastes of the Goddess.
The guy i was responding to thought the blessing gave power, that's why i said it was only language. Read what he wrote.

Dex-chan lover
THIS.
I think Mio isn't that bad. But yeah. Maybe the only time I agree is when Tomoe hide the stuff about Rembrandt.

The fact that he kinda "easily" forgives them is something that we're sadly used to it, as it happens in quite some other mangas too
Alas...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure about this (according to google, someone who manipulate/exploit others, which doesn't really fit Makoto), IIRC, it's more like Makoto is something of a sociopath, he has some lacking in being a normal human (don't form emotional bond in normal way, lacking empathy but can still understand something bad is happening to someone) but because his upbringing was good (taught moral by his mentor IIRC), it mitigated his sociopathy.
"Sociooath" describes traits of Anti Social Personality Disorder.

Sociopath and psychopath are not actual diagnosis and are both just varying parts of ASP Disorder. Which is why I wrote what I wrote. He lacks empathy to those outside of his immediate circle and has no qualms about killing people. But at the same time recognizes this is abnormal and you're "supposed to cry" when people die.

Throughout the story various characters pick up on how cold and apathetic he can be underneath his awkward exterior. Tomoe during that first frontier town, then Shiki, and now the twins, comparing him to Keema, and Keema comparing him to Morris, two assassins who have 0 guilt about killing people.

Dex-chan lover

True, but only the author know what can be considered trivial and what not. For me, for example, it's trivial if Tomoe reports the training of every single person, like Lime did 200 slash, this elf 100 pushups, that elf bla bla...
But I belive that a more general "the training went well, they are improving" is not a trivial report. Then, as you said, there's Lime.
The fact that she didn't report meeting one of the heroes that stabbed Lime and because of that made him her kin it's not a mistake, it's keeping secret from the person that she is supposed to serve like a slave (80-20 contract), but that lets her freely do whatever she wants....since we're at this point, why doesn't she spit in his face and calls him a bitch lol (I'm exaggerating again, take it as an unfunny joke)
I think Mio isn't that bad. But yeah. Maybe the only time I agree is when Tomoe hide the stuff about Rembrandt.
Mio isn't bad as Tomoe, that's true. She's just way too carefree imo lol. She's so fixated on trying to "please" Makoto, that she only create chaos, like almost killing the demiplane with her cooking and this chapters events lol. I personally see Mio like a comic relief character, but at some point, even that stops being funny.
She also didn't mention Hibiki (the other hero girl) but I can't put this on the same level of Tomoe, since Mio thinks of Hibiki just as a cooking teacher...probably doesn't even know Hibiki is a hero and sees her as a weak lifeform

Dex-chan lover
The guy i was responding to thought the blessing gave power, that's why i said it was only language. Read what he wrote.
Doubling down on being wrong, I see. Lets quote everything in full, shall we?

Isn't he supposed to be ugly in the eyes of the hyumans, as he's lacking the goddess's blessing? I reckon a part of the twins' misjudgement is due to that. If he looks like a goblin in their eyes, they'd find it more difficult to find empathy in his visage.
The blessing is only language.
Makoto is just has a painfully average face that looks ugly compared to the selectively bred "humans".

To which I then replied;

No, the blessing that she gave him specifically was for language other than with other Hyumans; Hyumans themselves have both a blessing of shared language and also of beauty, conforming to the tastes of the Goddess.

So, Kaarme spoke of beauty being a part of the goddess' blessing, which it is, and then speculated on it being part of the twins' misjudgement. You were incorrect stating that it's only language, and I corrected you. You now are trying to claim that Kaarme thought that the blessing gave power, which I have again proven wrong and am again correcting you. Case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread