Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - What’s Kuzunoha Doing Here?!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the anime is a fair bit ahead of the manga now. It's through the school tournament and into what happens after.
True, the moment they announced it will be 24-episode cour, I had the feeling it will consume a lot of the source material faster than the manga adap; too bad the manga only releases on a monthly basis (I think)

Dex-chan lover
Trust me I get you. The light novel recently got adapted so it will take some time for it to catch up and while I'm slightly enjoying the anime I says it's 50/50. Cause yes it's nice to get more story I still like the manga cause it adds more detail to the story.
Yea, I have no problem watching the anime even though it's not perfect. While the anime goes forward with the overall main plot, the manga includes the smaller details and side characters and fun scenes. Like how the anime did have the scene with misgendering Zwei-san, but neglected to include Izumo and Daena's new skills.

Dex-chan lover
It's already one arc over the progress in the manga, though it's because they omitted a lot more than the manga so it kind off feel rushed
Ah I see, it's like the 1st season all over again. They also skipped a lot during S1 and they did try to squeeze it all in during this S2. I am not sure but maybe they weren't expecting it to get greenlit for S2 before 😆

Dex-chan lover
Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
From what I've read of the webnovel it's been pretty similar IIRC, I'd say to just read it since it just keeps getting better

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The 2nd season of the anime is almost finished, but I am still holding off watching it, but I am pretty sure it already overtook the manga adaptation by now.
Nice to see both Makoto and his students growing at their own individual paces.
But it's funny how Makoto made it sound like he learned everything he knows as if he was in a souls game (like aside from being thrown into a place where you don't know a thing about, him finding a note which guided him is like finding a soapstone message in Dark Souls xD)
well if you enjoy how the students growing in the manga, you likely will feel disappointed when watch the anime like me, because the anime cut out just about all scenes from the students, barely give them any chance to bond with the viewers

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that these kids are geniuses in their own right, and that they're developing skills that even Makoto didn't think up, instead of just completely copying his methods like other stories often do. Makes me look forward to seeing how they develop in the future.
I love stories where the main character either creates or helps others create something truly unique. Only in that can I be convinced that character are geniuses or that the main character is making a lasting impact.

From what I've read of the webnovel it's been pretty similar IIRC, I'd say to just read it since it just keeps getting better
Where have you found a translation of it? I've tried reading two of them, and they're both so horribly broken that it isn't worth the time. The translators' native languages clearly aren't English, and even when it's comprehensible, everything is said in such an awkward, non-idiomatic way.

Dex-chan lover
I like the anime but i love the manga soo much more lol. It has a lot more slice of life moments and greater detail.
The reason I starting to read the manga because the first session of the anime in the Crunchyroll. That was really impressive.

And now I still postponed to watch the second session because I still considering where to watch, Crunchyroll, Netflix, or our official local distributor YouTube channel. 😄

Dex-chan lover
The Lusty Argonian Maid. Act IV, Scene III, continued

Lifts-Her-Tail remarks, certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chamber

Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

You embarrass me, sir!

Fear not. You are safe here with me.

I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

Dex-chan lover
Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
Wouldn't call it a bad adaptation, in fact i'd consider it a better adaptation than the first season as it skips less, so much so i think some people are disappointed as the first season gave some the impression it was a action series when it obviously is more world building.

Not gonna claim it's better than the manga (it's not) but it's not a bad adaptation by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread