Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Dex-chan lover
They’re experiencing the reverse of big fish in a small pond (that moved to a lake/sea). :ROFLMAO:
Though, normal fish in a lake that got put in a pond doesn’t make a catchy saying.

That said, this has been quite a creative and generally good way to describe everyone’s relative strength to each other (instead of shoehorning a number on a character followed by an even bigger number).
Now we have a feel of Makoto’s, his contractees, demiplane residents, adventurers (and by extension heroes), Makoto’s students, and “average” students relative strength to each other.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well their dumbfounded expressions when they realize how strong they are made me laugh harder then I thought xDD
Hope branch students ARE hurt. Because if they are about to repeat what they said in front of Mio or Tomoe they are cooked for good xDD

Dex-chan lover
On page 23 Jin actually said something along the line of 'did you even need a bow to do this?'

i.e. it was so weak it didn't feel like it was shot with a bow to him.

And I don't think Jin's ever seen Makoto fire actual bow before so he probably isn't using Makoto as basis of comparison either.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really shows how levels, skills and the goddess blessing are nothing but a crutch, Makoto made them really train to earn their power instead of doing it the easy way, now they could probably annihilate the whole kingdom if they wanted, with a handicap and beginner weapons to boot.

Dude didn't even fight them seriously and might have killed them :worry:

Dex-chan lover
It's just funny, when you see Daena's wife like this, knowing how it turns out later in the story. My first reaction was, she's obviously just pointing out that she's much more discreet with her cheating, but then I remembered that she's one of those people that can't stand when their loved one underachieves, and she's trying to get him get all passionate about something, even if it's in the "throw my whole life away for this" way.

Users who are viewing this thread