Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Double-page supporter
This chapter really shows how levels, skills and the goddess blessing are nothing but a crutch, Makoto made them really train to earn their power instead of doing it the easy way, now they could probably annihilate the whole kingdom if they wanted, with a handicap and beginner weapons to boot.

Dude didn't even fight them seriously and might have killed them :worry:

like ... no way

Rotsgard Academy is situated somewhat in the central area of the hyuman dominions with little dangers or monsters, resulting in low-level adventurers and hunting grounds.

by the time, Jin and the others enter the founding festival, they'll be around lv 80+ ... but elite warriors/mages/knights/priests/adventurers are more like lv 400+ at a min.

say, Hibiki when she met Trashmoki to make a joint assault on the demon fortress, was about lv 600.
and then, you'd have to factor in battle experience, equipment, racial traits, goddess blessing (which heretics taking on hyuman kingdoms wouldn't get) ...
Sofia in full transformation against Makoto at Limia Castle is somewhat around lv 1000 (she was around lv 800 at the Lake encounter)
Rona alone is strong enough to wipe the floor if she were to face all the special students together, in a serious encounter. and yet, she's the "weakest" (in pure battle sense) of the demon generals. but no way could she alone eradicate a kingdom.

and at the same time, those levels mean very little about one's real "destructive power" or "battle sense", because, they are more about a reflection about the amount of vitality that one got from killing other lifeforms.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Jin nearly slaughter them all...
XD...

N yep, glad they just provoke them about their teacher after Sif n Yuno tone down several degree, if not then they wont ever reach their branch school ever again...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
like ... no way

Rotsgard Academy is situated somewhat in the central area of the hyuman dominions with little dangers or monsters, resulting in low-level adventurers and hunting grounds.

by the time, Jin and the others enter the founding festival, they'll be around lv 80+ ... but elite warriors/mages/knights/priests/adventurers are more like lv 400+ at a min.

say, Hibiki when she met Trashmoki to make a joint assault on the demon fortress, was about lv 600.
and then, you'd have to factor in battle experience, equipment, racial traits, goddess blessing (which heretics taking on hyuman kingdoms wouldn't get) ...
Sofia in full transformation against Makoto at Limia Castle is somewhat around lv 1000 (she was around lv 800 at the Lake encounter)
Rona alone is strong enough to wipe the floor if she were to face all the special students together, in a serious encounter. and yet, she's the "weakest" (in pure battle sense) of the demon generals. but no way could she alone eradicate a kingdom.

and at the same time, those levels mean very little about one's real "destructive power" or "battle sense", because, they are more about a reflection about the amount of vitality that one got from killing other lifeforms.
Call it trash.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me sad how much they left out of the anime, especially considering how bad the pacing in the anime is when they stretch things out.
Perfect. I was just about to ask how was the anime since I saw it's far up ahead (as always for novel adaptations), but you guys already pointed everything out.
If the anime is cutting corners and skipping/compressing things, I'll stick with the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly lament that this manga is monthly.

As far as I know it's pretty popular.... and the novel is over 400 chapters long already.... why make it monthly? If it was weekly I would be so much more hopeful of actually seeing the end...

Users who are viewing this thread