Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Dex-chan lover
It's just funny, when you see Daena's wife like this, knowing how it turns out later in the story. My first reaction was, she's obviously just pointing out that she's much more discreet with her cheating, but then I remembered that she's one of those people that can't stand when their loved one underachieves, and she's trying to get him get all passionate about something, even if it's in the "throw my whole life away for this" way.
I would love some spoilers pls.

Dex-chan lover
Makoto uses a toy bow with those toy suction cup arrows, when he spars with the kids.
And Jin says its still HURTS A LOT and can be dangerous if Makoto aimed at their vitals.

Seems like either novel thing that got skipped over or much further ahead thing since aside from the initial 'measurement' spar he's left the training sessions to the blue lizards in the manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
HLH6INA.png

A wild Eris in its natural habitat.

Dex-chan lover
I would love some spoilers pls.
The group got VERY popular and his wife is nagging him to get more wife(s).

And I don't think Jin's ever seen Makoto fire actual bow before so he probably isn't using Makoto as basis of comparison either.
Makoto has used bow in the introductory match(Makoto vs Shiki) and battle to measure the students level(Makoto vs the students, though the bow was probably not shown in the manga).

Dex-chan lover
Some people might like that the anime skipped all the fat of the LN... But I love that shit. Plus this is the first time we actually get to see Daena's wife (even if it's only a bit).

Damn a lot more chapters came out since I last read it. Last thing I remember is finishing 358 part
Is this sarcasm? Cause we had like 2 chapters in last two years. WN is barely alive at this point.

Double-page supporter
"Did I perhaps become stronger? Naaah, that's not it"
Proceeds to casually beat the living shit out of some poor clueless fellas xD

Dex-chan lover
this is a little boring but i do like how author doesn't give a shit about western moralizing conventions - the characters from the oppressed group (branch students) aren't shown in a good light, and the wife/cheating scene has no feminist undertone

Dex-chan lover
The students Tzige Arc is way too far in the future at the speed the manga is going T.T

tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
The anime blitzing through the story is fun and all but I much prefer the pacing and extensive content of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I am curious to see how strong all of Makoto's students have become. It seems that for now, it's more of a holiday than it is a training camp with how easily they're killing off the monsters they encounter.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really shows how levels, skills and the goddess blessing are nothing but a crutch, Makoto made them really train to earn their power instead of doing it the easy way, now they could probably annihilate the whole kingdom if they wanted, with a handicap and beginner weapons to boot.

Dude didn't even fight them seriously and might have killed them :worry:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. They're strong, but they're in no way OP. The training sessions have given them actual combat skills, but they've also been Fruit Doping to increase their base stats. The Blue Dragon trainers that they've barely beat, were all Phase 1, so 10% of their real strength.

As others have noted, by the end of their training camp they're around 80ish. And while the leveling system is mostly ornamental (chapter 87), the level does reflect how much monster XP they've absorbed to grow. The Toa group were all level 100s, before getting to Tsilge, and they're treated as a medium leveled group. So they're strong for students, but nothing special.

And remember their opponents are barely the B Team. They've got a chip on their shoulders and think they're stronger than they are. They're not skilled enough to go to the Central Academy, so they're starting from an even worse deficit. The conversation with Eva implies this sort of thing is common over the summer, it's just rare that it's 1 guy that takes them all down.

Users who are viewing this thread