Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really shows how levels, skills and the goddess blessing are nothing but a crutch, Makoto made them really train to earn their power instead of doing it the easy way, now they could probably annihilate the whole kingdom if they wanted, with a handicap and beginner weapons to boot.

Dude didn't even fight them seriously and might have killed them :worry:
I guess levels and and skills are just multipliers to your base abilities, and Makoto trained them like crazy. They go way beyond what their level should be

Dex-chan lover
I guess levels and and skills are just multipliers to your base abilities, and Makoto trained them like crazy. They go way beyond what their level should be
As was said, levels are an ornament (external decoration) to abilities. But, they are important nonetheless. A Christmas tree without ornaments is just a tree.

My best guess is that levels represent potential. Like, the group is all maxed out on what a level 40 could be, and thus need to level up to keep improving. The branch school people are a higher level, just not trained enough for that to matter.

season 3 of the anime is coming. I wish they stop with that cut-and-speed-forward product and focus on releasing manga chapter more frequently. The story is richer and the art is more beautiful here

Dex-chan lover
the amount of detail dropped by the anime makes you wonder if they basically abridged the entire series so that reading the manga is still an enjoyable experience. (of course, it was probably actually just for budget reasons.)

Dex-chan lover
Eva trying to advance on our ignorant Makoto was pretty cute lol.

And DAYUM Daena had a kid!? We knew he was married but wow he's gonna be a great grandfather by the time Makoto gets married to anything

Double-page supporter
It's crazy to me the manga has everything the anime is missing to be fully enjoyable. They literally passed on using parts of the source material they most needed.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to try the Manga after watching season 2 and I find it's way behind, but it is still great and pretty fun

Dex-chan lover
Are they just so greedy for $$ that they won't work with anyone that ain't a part of them?
More like, they didn't care for the English Market at all. As it happens, Hanashi Media has finally got them agreeing to license English Translations for their work, so we're finally getting an official LN translation.
The closest note from an official source is what J-Novel Club Founder stated:
'Considering literally no company has published even a single one of their novels, you would think there is probably some good reason for that.

You would also think it would be a bad idea for any legit company to go publically stating that reason too loudly if they want to have any chance in the future of licensing stuff...

I'm happy to see various fan speculation about the issue though!'

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man they could have included this in the anime where Makoto students humiliated the other students who were mean to them 💢💢💢

Users who are viewing this thread