Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Dragon's Trick

Dex-chan lover
Made a girl cry...dude!
Don't they have movies, coffeehouse and the likes, parks etc to see if they click? Work on your confidence my dude!

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? No one's going to mention how trashy the translation is? "It's like you've turned gray inside", "He only defends in judo and even almost broke his bones", "let's sign you there", "in this case", "my memories seem vague because of this nostalgic dream", "why does it FELL like", "I'll hit it!" "who is there", "just what does she need here?", "during the fight with shin, I finally understood" "until where does his power go", "this better not be shaddy.", "I shall lead the contract ritual now". These are just a few from the many parts that stood out.

It makes for a horrible reading experience with terrible flow, crap grammar and ruins all characters by making them talk like idiots.

It could honestly be fixed pretty easily by a decent editor that re-writes all the dialogue from scratch based on the original translation. This is why it's very important to have editors and so on help if you're not very proficient in english and would take the time to proofread and edit everything yourself.

For example, let's just re-write all these awkward parts I noted down above. I don't know what "Gray" is supposed to mean at all, not even from the context dialogue, so I'll skip that. I'll also skip some other stuff where the original meaning is very unclear. "He only defends while practicing judo and almost broke some bones", "Let's sign you up", "in that case", "This nostalgic dream make my memories feel fuzzy", "Why does it feel like", "Who's there?", "What does she want?", "While fighting shin, I finally grasped", "To what level does his power reach?", "This better not be shady", "I'll begin/initiate the contract ritual now".

Lots of parts don't even make enough sense by context to understand what it's supposed to mean, so it's quite bad, though an editor with a translator to ask or just the original text to check would be able to understand how to change those parts.

Users who are viewing this thread