Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 87 - The Myriad Colors

Group Leader
It's probably something like 30 years on that world is only 1 year on Earth. That would put 1,000 years (33 Earth years) around the 1990s, which is when the Super Nintendo/Famicom was out and 16bit RPGs were popular in Japan.

Also that would mean that Makoto's entire Isekai adventure so far has only taken place the same morning that he left Eatth.

Fed-Kun's army
As a bi man I get what he's talking about, something about banging another man is just exhilarating dominating a woman in bed is one thing but dominating your physical equal, or better yet your physical superior, there are just no words to describe the feeling. Root is my spirit animal.

edit; lol at all the reactions to my post. People digging femboys is a okay but a bear being attracted to other bears is somehow crossing the line. Yea, I'M the weird one. 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i wish the wanting to return trope would die i mean he should know earths god is asleep now and the time scale seems wonky i bet even if he did it would be at some random point in time
I feel like its weird to call it a trope as if its abnormal. Wanting to return home to his friends and family is normal. Its not like he died and reincarnated and while he volunteered himself, he only did it so his sisters wouldn’t. He didn’t want to go to another world and he has a place to return to.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like its weird to call it a trope as if its abnormal. Wanting to return home to his friends and family is normal. Its not like he died and reincarnated and while he volunteered himself, he only did it so his sisters wouldn’t. He didn’t want to go to another world and he has a place to return to.
Agreed. The only times wanting to return to Earth is abnormal in an isekai is when the isekai'd person was depressed or suicidal or otherwise hated their life, had no real friends or family (if any at all), and all they have to look forward to is a dead-end job or forcing themselves to get through school, but they somehow still want to return.

Like, in the moment, immediately after getting isekai'd, or maybe a day or two later as their new reality fully sinks in, I could understand even those people wanting to return; "better the devil you know", after all. But for it to keep coming up repeatedly as time goes is just ridiculous and only serves as a "hey, guys, remember that this is an isekai!" moment.

Luckily, I don't think I've read too many like that; either that or I've purged them from my memory. But for the most parts, the ones who lack the things worth returning for generally let it drop quickly and for those few who bring it up again, it's generally done to illustrate how fucked up their mentality is.

Users who are viewing this thread