Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 87 - The Myriad Colors

Dex-chan lover
Root? They should have name them Riot instead.

I think whatever type of person got isekai'd probably scared and seek safe space or something they familiar with.

Being not scared is probably weirder.
Like, you just know that GOD exist. That alone could strike fear.

Without understanding your surroundings, you may think you got sent to purgatory or hell or heaven depends on the condition.

So, any MC seeking to find way home is not weird at all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit disappointed there's no fighting even just for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

If the banter continue for a few more second, Rosgard will turn into the dust...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. The only times wanting to return to Earth is abnormal in an isekai is when the isekai'd person was depressed or suicidal or otherwise hated their life, had no real friends or family (if any at all), and all they have to look forward to is a dead-end job or forcing themselves to get through school, but they somehow still want to return.

Like, in the moment, immediately after getting isekai'd, or maybe a day or two later as their new reality fully sinks in, I could understand even those people wanting to return; "better the devil you know", after all. But for it to keep coming up repeatedly as time goes is just ridiculous and only serves as a "hey, guys, remember that this is an isekai!" moment.

Luckily, I don't think I've read too many like that; either that or I've purged them from my memory. But for the most parts, the ones who lack the things worth returning for generally let it drop quickly and for those few who bring it up again, it's generally done to illustrate how fucked up their mentality is.

Another good reason to remain in an Isekai can be magic and such, especially in those settings where eternal life can be a thing.
Then I can understand it, I mean, you can literally stay and live forever.
And another reason can be if you fall in love with someone, then of course you don't want to leave that person.

But for the average isekai, wanting to return is pretty normal for an "average" person. Unless as said your life was pretty shitty to begin with.

Aggregator gang
wow! so he like to bang a boy theses day lol.
i never thought it will become this much headache when everyone mention previously about him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter upload!

This has been a big chapter of revelations. It really is interesting how this time dilation is happening.
But maybe Makoto doesn't need this info anyway. The dimension he created might already be enough to get him back to his original world.

Users who are viewing this thread