Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - [%’*g0]

Dex-chan lover
Should we take this more seriously or nah, what do you guys think, I would personally like there to be more to it
db23c79f7413ed3af4c71bf78cc5986b2c66c01eb51dbcca8a1248f0d573c0fb.png

Dex-chan lover
Should we take this more seriously or nah, what do you guys think, I would personally like there to be more to it
db23c79f7413ed3af4c71bf78cc5986b2c66c01eb51dbcca8a1248f0d573c0fb.png
I'm sure his parents is from that isekai and they hyuman(?) If the parent is hyuman than he too but he's not hyuman too(?)

I don't know🤔

Someone please explain it to me, the politics getting thicker and my brain can't handle it :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Guy at the end made so little of an impression to me that I don't even remember when he showed up.
I believe it's the teacher who approached Makoto right after he started teaching. The one who gathered the first 10 students for him as a favour, when in reality he picked students with little interest in practical magic so that Makoto would come to him for help when they inevitably ditch the class.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure his parents is from that isekai and they hyuman(?) If the parent is hyuman than he too but he's not hyuman too(?)

I don't know🤔

Someone please explain it to me, the politics getting thicker and my brain can't handle it :notlikethis:
Makoto may born from hyuman, but he live a life like a human, maybe that's why the dragon dude say it like that.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, not a novel reader so I don't know what is going to happen.

But it would be very disappointing if at the end he does get together with Tomoe and Mio... and then lives about 100 years and dies, and they are left alone.

I don't know, I like my happy endings. Being together while knowing that he's going to die "soon" and then they'd be left alone.... I would call that a very bittersweet ending.

I am hoping for something else.

Dex-chan lover
I believe it's the teacher who approached Makoto right after he started teaching. The one who gathered the first 10 students for him as a favour, when in reality he picked students with little interest in practical magic so that Makoto would come to him for help when they inevitably ditch the class.
Funny enough wouldn't have mattered if he got 0 students because his paycheck isn't decided by the school as he has his own successful business for monetary gain. So that strategy wouldn't have worked and in fact would have been better for him since he isn't as obligated if they all leave.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's probably gonna grow so strong that he defeats the goddess and will probably ascend to godhood himself. But that is just a guess.
Not really, it is in literal sense. His body is hyuman that is half-adapted to Earth's conditions. Those that adapted to Earth is human whereas those that is not are hyuman (inferior human). That's why Root says he is a human but also not a human.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's probably gonna grow so strong that he defeats the goddess and will probably ascend to godhood himself. But that is just a guess.
Gonna go out on a limb and say he's ALREADY a god.....
He owns a realm that has life in it that grows in retrospect to his own power. A veritable world of food and life living within it.

What if nothing else but a god could do that?
I would believe that the goddess made a f*ck-up in how she sent him away to make him no longer human and in doing so accidentally broke some rules to her summoning causing him to take a fraction of her power which in the end will resolve with him taking her power for his own thus bringing an end to humans being summoned and allowing him the power and control as it hints here to travel freely between worlds.
This theory I support in regards to his desire to return home and the realm he owns having food and fruits similar to the one from his own world. I think it's his own power manifesting through the small sliver of godhood he has and also why the goddess wants him dead so she can take back the small portion of power he slipped away with.

Users who are viewing this thread