Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - What’s Kuzunoha Doing Here?!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the class was more to try and figure out why he can't use wind or healing magic. Too bad the reasoning is waaay beyond anything the school will teach

Dex-chan lover
'p please... not the face' lol. She knew it was over.

btw, could anyone spoil me just a tad if these students gonna play what roles later in the story after this arc ??

Aggregator gang
Which scene is that?
I'm still debating whether I want to buy the official LN.
Makoto Vs Shin when he breaks out of the illusion.

I'll give volume 2 a go when it lands and hope that was a lone event but if they keep that up, I won't be able to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Where have you found a translation of it? I've tried reading two of them, and they're both so horribly broken that it isn't worth the time. The translators' native languages clearly aren't English, and even when it's comprehensible, everything is said in such an awkward, non-idiomatic way.
I read IsekaiLunatic's, Idk if there's a better one :huh:

like iam still getting confused between the manga and the anime xD
like i dont know how it works tbh if we want to continue after the anime episode i dont get to find from where
it feels like it's mixed or shuffled in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they the same age as Makoto? Why does it seem like he's way older than them?
Because all the people/hyumans in this world are bishounen and bishoujo. They have a particular aesthetic that leads to looking younger than plain looking people, which Makoto is supposed to be. Pretty Boys and Girls, don't look mature. They look ethereal, youthful, timeless. The goddess has cultured a society that literally rewards that type of look, so the world gravitates towards it.

@Jstar338
I am not sure he "cares"? People in this world have affinities. He has affinities for all the other elements, just not those 2. And we the reader find out why in one of the Flashbacks. In an attempt to reduce his frailty, a practitioner, permanently used those affinities to reinforce his body.
And his only demerit, is not something he could find an answer for in a low level magic class. It'd probably be more like a post doctoral level problem of why he has more than a lack of healing magic affinity, he has a negative affinity.

is it just me or the art quality is dropped somehow?

Also, the armor make sense now, they don't wear it to protect themselves but to weaken themselves instead

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because all the people/hyumans in this world are bishounen and bishoujo. They have a particular aesthetic that leads to looking younger than plain looking people, which Makoto is supposed to be. Pretty Boys and Girls, don't look mature. They look ethereal, youthful, timeless. The goddess has cultured a society that literally rewards that type of look, so the world gravitates towards it.

@Jstar338
I am not sure he "cares"? People in this world have affinities. He has affinities for all the other elements, just not those 2. And we the reader find out why in one of the Flashbacks. In an attempt to reduce his frailty, a practitioner, permanently used those affinities to reinforce his body.
And his only demerit, is not something he could find an answer for in a low level magic class. It'd probably be more like a post doctoral level problem of why he has more than a lack of healing magic affinity, he has a negative affinity.
The reader knows why he can't use healing or wind, but he doesn't. I'm saying he could have been seeking an answer.

Dex-chan lover

@Jstar338
Also he seems more mature mentally than the students.

Dex-chan lover
The reader knows why he can't use healing or wind, but he doesn't. I'm saying he could have been seeking an answer.
That's what I'm addressing? The reader knows specifically why, but Makoto should understand that it's a very deep esoteric research problem. It's not something that would ever be covered in an elementary magic class. The magic system in this world, presupposes that hyumans have elemental affinities. That sort of thing, would be taught as a Science/Magic Fact in elementary schools.

Trying to overcome elemental affinities, would involve high level research and have military implications. You could have soldiers use all sorts of elements, not just what they were born with. That's totally a military objective. Not something that would be taught by essentially a First Year Magic Teacher.

@MoetheGOAT That I chalk up to his martial arts training on Earth, he's experienced extremely harsh training that adults would have problems with, so his attitude reflects that. As opposed to his students, who are way more innocent and inexperienced.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I need to go watch the anime and find a translation of the novel. The manga is just too slow paced. :( So I'm glad for all the vouching for the anime, I'll try to find it.

Dex-chan lover
God I love seeing how fantasy stories make rules to their magic systems. Also hell funny Makoto be chilling in the elementary level lol. Also Martha being shy after the fight was pretty cute

Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
I wouldn't say bad but more "rushed". Yeah some of the fights can be a bit lack luster and it skips a lot of content, but as an anime I give it a pass. And what I heard from LN readers is that the school arc has LOTS of content, which from what the Manga is giving us checks out. Also as an anime they would want to stop at pretty high note or significant part of the story at the end of its season, after all anime is in a sense big advertisements

Fed-Kun's army
So the anime skipped all the interesting details about magic? That's why the only novel thing in season 2 was the mana thing-I-can't-mention-because-I-don't-remember-if-it-happened-yet-in-the-manga?

Users who are viewing this thread