Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Meaning Of A Name

I can’t wait for Tomoe to begin yeeting people into the sun.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
i think beelzbuth would be better name for mio because Bleezbuth THE GLUTTONUS KING it would be very fitting

@pelpelen would be totally the opposite of his intentions of giving her the Mio name. Which meant a fresh start, different from her life of hungerness she had been having in forever. They didn't want an efficient name. lol

At the very least, she now is rational.

Dex-chan lover
It's very fitting that a person whose knowledge of Samurai history comes from period dramas has the name of a Samurai lady who might or might not exist.

Dex-chan lover
Tl a man of culture, watching Metatron! But what does he mean by Alexander the Great not being a God?! :thonk:
MC better gain some composure, or those girls are wasted on him! :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Alexander the Great DID get worshipped as a god, yes- first by the Egyptians, then the Persians (because both nations held that only someone with divine heritage could be their ruler, and since he was their ruler by right of conquest, he HAD to be a god). Tomoe Gozen had a lot of stories written about her, but I think general consensus is that all the stories were centered around a real historical person at least initially.

Holy fuck, Miho is so fucking hot. I want her to consume the cum straight from my testicles with her delectable lips and that heavenly face.
With handholding, of course.
images

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, Miho is so fucking hot. I want her to consume the cum straight from my testicles with her delectable lips and that heavenly face.
With handholding, of course.
Jesus fucking Christ dude, no holding back I see :kek:
but in a sense I undestad you, having a super hot/ out of our league girl do that would be nice, not gonna lie.

Users who are viewing this thread