Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
If you show them some more of your skills... they will surely know who you are....
Nonetheless... that gruesome scene killed me...

Aggregator gang
The MC is just going to let go Tomoe and Mio killing all of the town’s inhabitants?! That’s totally against his established personality

Supporter
@GrimThoughts No it isn't. What has been established is that he doesn't care about randoms getting killed. He did discipline them for destroying the town, but he doesn't care about who got killed.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts ... yeah, the MC is uh, a different kind of hero. He places people into one of two lists: people I care about, and randos. Pretty much everyone starts in the latter list(with some exceptions, like family), then they are moved into the former when they prove themselves to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Was it actually established that they killed everyone in the town? Everyone in the comment section keeps talking about the protag like a total psychopath and I'm wondering if I'm even reading the same story.

Double-page supporter
@bushwhacker2k yup he has the talent (inner being) of a psychopath (doenst have much attachment to live of others)

Nonetheless, he is a psychopath but cares deeply of his family and his people

Source : chap 225 by Mio
"... If I had to say it simply, when Waka-sama talks about the importance of life and those kind of things, his words sound so~~ much as if he had borrowed them from somewhere else. As if he had just taken those words from someone else or from a book he read. It didn’t sound like Waka-sama truly thought that way. Ah, of course, there are exceptions you know. Waka-sama is the type of person that really treasures his family..."

Double-page supporter
Wasn't the town mostly the adventurers that got into the fight over those drugged up girl's anyways?, or at least a a lot of them? Then I suppose that mean they've "saved" the town in the end lloll

wow, the author was so lazy that he could not be bothered to check what he had named the town previously - lol

Double-page supporter
Apparently they all died loool

Also he just told tomoe/shin to go buzz off lmao

Ahhh, what a refreshing site, the MC is using a bow as his main weapon, I'm tired of seeing most isekai MCs using swords as their main.

Also yeah, I did notice he doesn't care about the town destroyed with people in it. It just slipped on my eyes. So he's a psychopath.

Best girl Mio finally gets some alone time with mc.
I hope she eats him alive or some kinky shit.

Double-page supporter
I find it hard to believe that no-one was able to escape that devastation, so the fact that survivors weren't mentioned seems to me like that was basically a gag- in other words no-one actually died, but everything was somehow destroyed.

So basically phineas and ferb style destruction.

Fed-Kun's army
man the quality instantly goes down after reading the new version... it hurts my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread