Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Otonashi Hibiki's Whim

Dex-chan lover
Nope... his daily life is far worse than in another world... and that's how he doesn't get so much so as a libido....
This goddess is sure cruel to not know that this man is not a man... he's a "something" as he has the blood of the other world with the practice on earth....

Aggregator gang
At least he's got fans for his demeanor (and the way he stands out for being average outside of his archery) rather than just existing or worse, being actively stupid and repugnant.

How come two beautiful women who are taller and prettier than Makoto were enamored with him? That doesn't follow for the pre-isekai story. Was he too stupid to realize the obvious or was he just playing dumb because he was a coward? It bother me when MC's don't notice transparent feelings: It's too childish.

Also, I'm kinda disappointed. I thought Hasegawa was going to be the female hero.

Fed-Kun's army
@wakanan i would have to reread the chapter he fought the dragon but it was implied that hasegawa confessed and he turned her down.

Dex-chan lover
@wakanana Are you dumb ? They clearly said he refused them, as he said to Hasegawa in the first few chapters "I don't like you in that way, and I want to date a girl I actually like." And if you go on about why would he refuse such beautiful girls, it only shows how desperate and pathetic you are as it is none of your goddamn business.

Double-page supporter
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's the female hero. I can't wait to know the male hero next. I wonder what distinguish her & the male hero from our MC Musumi. Did the two originated from the other world or not? I hate the fact that because of Musumi's looks he was shunned by the bug-goddess lol, even if his pedigree is genuine (his hero parents were originated from that world after all but they ran away to Earth for some reason - that's what I wanted to know in detail as well).
Edit: The bug-goddess appear to look pitiful to her so she'd gain sympathy or what? She appear too careless/cruel to Musumi it's ridiculous. Two-faced. Now I want to know how other gods handle her in their realms lol.

She's the definition of : " OvERsTAting ThEmSelVeS". Literally, isn't she just a high-school girl with good marks LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ????????????????????

That ego while all she got is her looks. She could never be a thinker, let alone a philosopher for example so she wouldn't go down in history either.

It's the "becoming prime minister" that killed me haha. Didn't know politics were simple enough.

Fed-Kun's army
thats a whole load of bullshit, i cant wait for that godesses lies to get debunked, also how the hell does my boi Misumi get two beuties to fall in love with him, wtf

So everyone is in love with the average looking manlet? That's wish fulfillment manga, for you

Dex-chan lover
@Lukaskyboss that's all because she never had a chance to find a challenge, her world of high school is pretty much same with pretty much same with my NEET life.

By the way, student council president actually the highest position for a student, and she effortlessly achieve that.

Users who are viewing this thread